- ➴ Ch 4 : Evil

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚. ﹏﹏﹏

The sunlight hit my face as I had finally woken up to see that it was morning time. I rubbed my eyes and stared off into the emptiness of my bedroom. I looked around and noticed that the other side of my bed was neatly made, making me wonder if last night was a dream.

"Geez Y/N, if you're going to dream of Scara atleast make it more erotic." I grumbled to myself.

I turned and noticed a small heater that wasn't normally there before, indicating that what happened last night definitely wasn't a dream, and that Scaramouche and I definitely cuddled. I didn't know weather to act like an excited teenager that just took their crush to prom or just play it cool and act as if I didn't care.

I stretched and freshened myself up, straightening my clothes and making sure everything was neat before I left my depressing room. After making some minor changes I finally left my room to look for Scaramouche, assuming he was probably in his throne room.

To my assumption I was right, he was, and he looked unamused as ever. This time, instead of sitting in his throne he sat at his desk, where he aimlessly stared at paperwork and fumbled with his pen.

"Come in. I know you're there Y/N. Your creeping around creeps me out." He said rather loudly.

I winced at the embarrassment of being caught and quickly ran into the room, shutting the door behind me before heading over to his desk and sitting at the edge of it. He looked at me a certain way, almost as if he were contemplating his next move, as if he wanted so desperately to do something but decided to bite his lower lip and look back down.

"I swear I'm going to kill Childe with my own hands if he's not already dead yet." He angrily mumbled.

I leaned on the desk with my arms and swung my feet.

"Still no sign?"

"None, it's almost as if he's playing games with us by leaving clues at certain places then disappearing before we can even get there." He said while resting his chin in his hand.

"Do you think he's in Inazuma?" I mindlessly asked.

Scaramouche stiffened.

"Whereever he is, he better pray I don't find him and kill him myself." He scoffed.

I softly smiled to myself and looked down at my swinging legs.

"Y'know. I'm in the mood for some competition." I said while turning to him.

His attention levels rose and he immediately turned to me, asking me to go on with his eyes.