- ➴ Ch 7 : Uncertain

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚

⌢ : ♡ ⤹ ぃ ゚. ﹏﹏﹏

"I'm starting to hate being your Assistant."

It was a hot and humid day as Scaramouche and I were being transported from the palace to Mondstadt. Apparently La signora went out to there to grab a gnosis and we were to back her up. Scaramouche suggested I sat in his lap so that I didn't 'fall out of the wagon' and I ended up sitting on him.

"Aw, don't be like that."

The other Fatui members didn't care nor notice the struggle of sitting directly on his crotch on a bumpy road.

After a very 'interesting' road trip we finally ended up in Mondstadt and were transported around back it was easier to get in that way. I quickly jumped off and walked inside, Scaramouche right after me.

"What a lively place!" I said gasping at it's unique form of beauty.

Children were running back and forth and there were a bunch of Adults outside of a Tavern. Upon suddenly entering, a lot of people turned our way, staring at us as we walked past.

"I believe Signora is near that large Cathedral." I pointed towards the large building.

In that direction we went, swiftly dodging people and walking as fast as we could, getting nervous as we didn't know the outcome of this situation. Once we reached the doors, nobody was outside but guards.

"Damn.." Scaramouche muttered, looking down at the ground in thought.

Suddenly the doors burst open and I quickly grabbed Scaramouche, sitting on a bench a holding up a random newspaper as if we were reading it. I noticed his hat was way too big to go unnoticed so I took it off and hid it behind the bench.

"Hey—"

"Sh!"

There, a blond female, a Floating creature, and a Young male with odd clothing came out, clearly upset about something. I couldn't make out much, but I noticed that Signora was walking up to them.

"Hand it over!" She demanded to them.

I watched closely as they all began to scared, then without hesitation the Blond Female began to attack Signora but was thrown back as the Young male was frozen in place.

Just as Signora was about to take what I assumed was his Gnosis, Childe suddenly appeared, Shooting an arrow at her arm, moving her away. This caused the Young male to be free'd and he suddenly ran to pick up the Blonde Female, running away.

"Get them!" Scaramouche yelled as he jumped up, grabbing his sword.

"But Childe-"

"That's an order! Don't make me have to repeat myself!" He snapped before rushing towards Childe and Signora.