Chapter Two

The sun coming through my window wakes me up. I groan and roll over putting my head under as many pillows as I can.

Five minutes later I am still awake so I decide to get up. I look at my alarm clock that reads 8:08am. I had barely gotten any sleep, I tossed and turned all night.

I grab my phone from the nightstand next to me. Across the screen it says that I have a text message from Louis Tomlinson. Seeing his name makes my heart flutter and puts a smile on my face.

I unlock my phone and go straight to my messages. Louis asked if I want to go play football with him. Is he crazy? It's freezing outside.

I reply saying that I can anyway. I wouldn't get over it if I had told him no just because of the weather.

I decide that changing into sweatpants instead of my usual skinny jean wardrobe would be best. I put on a black long sleeve shirt and a beanie to secure my wild, curly hair.

He sends me the location to the football fields that he wants to meet at. I GPS it and I'm off.

The place ends up being about thirty-minutes away or so. As soon as I pull up I imediatley see Louis. I assume this place is probably a bit closer to him than me.

Poor Louis, I feel so guilty. He thinks we are just some lads getting together to play some football. But no, I'm so messed up. I have a gay crush on my relative. Which sounds so messed up and, I can't even imagine how he would react if he found out.

I get out of my car and smile at him, "I'm going to be honest, I don't play football too well."

"That's alright, I can help you." He says.

Imagining him helping me sends a warm feeling up my body.

He gets two balls from his car and we walk to the first goal we see.

At first he teases me with a few moves. He tries to dribble it away from me and he's amazingly fast. I wouldn't have a chance if we were actually playing in a game.

We stop and he points to a spot saying, "How about you stand right there and we can start of with some warm ups."

I dribble a ball to the spot that he had pointed out for me.

He starts lightly tapping his foot to the top of the ball quickly. Switching his feet each time.

"If you can, try to do this." He says.

I try, and I don't completely suck at it but I'm no where near as fast as him. Plus, I'm kind of watching him anyway which, probably isn't helping me either.

We do a few more things like that and start to stretch a little.

"You are insane for wanting to do this in the cold." I smile so he knows I'm joking.

"And you were crazy enough to come along." He laughs.

We finish stretching and he says, "Do you want to take some shots on goal?"

I nod and we go to where penalty shots would be taken.

I try my first shot and miss horribly. My cheek turns a little red, I can just feel it.

"Here, let me help you." He comes over and positions my leg.

"You know quite about this, huh?" I ask.

"A little. If you kick with the inside of your foot it'll help you a lot." He jokes.

When he stands back up from showing me where to position my feet his face is right in front of mine. We both gaze for a moment and he walks away touching my hand. I grab it, I know he has the same feelings as I do now. I felt it.