Chapter Four

"What? Why did you stop?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I stopped because we're cousins, Harry. Do you really want that kind of grief?" He asks.

"I really want you." I say.

"Harry.." Louis begins.

"No, I do. And now that I'm hearing you say this stuff I think you really want me too. I think you're just scared of the fact that you're gay." I raise my voice a little.

He wipes his lips as if he's suddenly in disgust, "Don't tell me what I'm afraid of."

And with that, he begins to walk away.

"No, Louis please don't walk away. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I beg.

Silence.

I begin to chase after him, "Louis, I was just upset, please."

He basically rolls his eyes as he gets into his car and drives off. I wonder if he'll ever talk to me again. Sexuality can be a hard thing when someone is trying to figure it out at first. I can tell Louis is still trying to figure it out. You ask yourself every moment, "What the fuck is wrong with me?" and, "Why can't I be normal?"

I feel like a complete ass for doing that as a numbness builds through my cold body.

I get into my car also. I crank up the heat and turn the radio off. I'm not in the mood for it.

As I pull out of the parking lot I feel a single tear roll down my cheek. How could I be so insensitive to such a sensitive subject? I've even dealt with the matter so I should be more understandable about it. I may have not told anyone what I am, I've hid it for so many years it just feels normal to have secret relationships. But at least I can admit it to myself and the person who I like. You can't kiss someone the way Louis just kissed me and not like the person. There's no way in hell.

Finally, after the half-hour drive home I arive at my apartment. I already miss the presence of Louis.

I get to my apartment, which is on the third floor, and sit myself down into a couch in my living room.

I lye my head back and think of how I can get him to forgive me.

I grab my phone and hit the call button under Louis Tomlinson.