WANDA MAXIMOFF || pancakes

"Good morning beautiful." Wanda greets you when you walk into the kitchen. You walk over to the coffee machine and pour some coffee into your mug. You take a long sip then accompany Wanda on the couch. 

"Good morning Baby." You say in a reply to Wanda. She shares the blanket that's laying on her with you. You both watch the news which is always the boring old shit that no one but old people cares about. You try watching the news anyway but you get distracted by how beautiful Wanda is. Without knowing, you have been staring at her for almost 10 minutes. 

Finally, Wanda looks over and sees you staring at her. "What are you looking at," she says with a little half-smirk on her face.

"Just the most beautiful girl in the world," you say.

"Wow," she says sarcastically. She smacks one hand to her chest. "That's beautiful," she says while fake crying. This makes you both burst out laughing. 

"What I was only telling the truth," you say back.

"To your knowledge." Wanda gets up to go make breakfast. After a while of watching the news, you get bored again so you turn it off. You get up and walk over to Wanda who is cooking in the kitchen. She is at the stove, so you go up to her and snake your arms around her waist.

"Whatcha making?" you ask her. You place your head on her shoulder and look at what she is cooking.

"Pancakes and I hope you're hungry because I accidentally made a lot of batter," she says looking guilty. She flips a pancake and turns around to meet your eyes.

"I am, and I bet they will taste amazing. Like all of your cooking does," you say. You plant a soft kiss on her lips. You smile into the kiss. You always knew Wanda was the one, she was your soulmate.

Another short one, I'm sorry :(

- Brenna