STEVE ROGERS || training

It's 4:00 am and Steve is dragging you to training. You and him always go in the morning because you are honestly the worst fighter and Steve wanted to help you. So it's better to do it early when no one else is awake. You get to the training room and you two start at the punching bags. He straightens up your form. He moves your right arm closer to your chest and moves your left hand out. "When you go to punch, move one hand out, and tuck the other one close to your chest," he says. He places one of his hands on your waist and the other one on your hip. "When you punch you have to tighten and straighten up your form. Like this." Steve removes his hands and goes over to the punching bag and punches it. He punches it so hard it almost bursts open.

"Holy shit Steve. Okay so like this?" you take a punch at the bag and it moves, a little. 

"No no no Y/n. You have to pack your hands into your torso and fastly and hardly throw your other hand straight at the bag." Steve tells you. You take your time and line up and try to do all of the things Steve is trying to tell you. You line your feet up, tuck your hands close to your chest and tighten your arms up. You extend your arm out straight at the punching bag, hard and firm, but good. "There that's better. Just try doing that and we can work on strengthening up your punch tomorrow." You nod and go back to punching the bag. 

After a while, you get bored just punching a bag. "Can we maybe go a few rounds?" You ask Steve. You eye the boxing ring and raise your eyebrows while holding a cute but awkward smile.

"Fine, but I know for sure I'll beat your ass," Steve says walking over to the ring.

"Sure, just keep thinking that. And watch your mouth" you say with a disciplining look on your face and pointing over towards Steve. You both break out in a small laugh and go into the ring. You get your boxing gloves on and so does Steve. 

"I'll go easy on you." Steve says as both of you circle the ring staring each other down.

"Yeah, I don't think you will have to do that." you say with a little smirk. Steve makes the first move and goes to punch you in the face. You dodge it, grab his wrist, twist it around his back, and smash him onto the ground. "I think you forgot that I haven't only trained with you."

"Ahh, I see you have been spending time with Natasha," Steve says. You lighten off of Steve and both getup. "So it looks like I got to be on my A-game for this." He says with a little smirk, he twists his head signaling to bring it on. But you know better than to not make the first move. He instead runs towards you and punches you in the face. He squats down and does a kick to your feet from the back that makes you fall onto the ground. He climbs on top of you and pins you making sure you won't move.

"Looks like I got you that time," Steve says looking into your eyes. You both stare into each other's eyes. He moves his head closer to your face like two magnets pulling one towards the other. He lightly presses his lips against yours. He suddenly pulls away. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Y/n." He says while getting off of you and standing up.

"For what? That was nice," you say softly smiling at him. You both blush and return back to training. 

SORRY IF MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING IS HORRIBLE 

- Brenna