BUCKY BARNES || trust issues

Y/n and Bucky have been in a relationship for about, maybe 5 or 6 months. They have a pretty serious relationship, but Bucky has trust issues when it comes to people, so he doesn't let you out of his sight much. He tries to believe that you will be loyal and honest with him, but it's still too hard for him to do. 

You are sitting on the couch in your and Buckys apartment in Brooklyn when Bucky walks into the room and sits next to you. "What's up Bucky?" you ask him. He lays his head on your legs and you run your fingers through his hair, but still, your attention is mostly on the magazine you are reading.

"Nothing. I'm bored," he says. He sighs and drags his hands down his face. He always does that when he is anxious or nervous.

"What's wrong Bucky, I can tell when something is wrong, and something is definitely up," you say putting down your magazine and giving him your full attention.

"I feel horrible. I know I haven't been the most trusting in this relationship and I feel so bad about it." He says looking up at you. "I don't feel like I am being a good boyfriend when you are being the best girlfriend imaginable."

"Bucky, I don't blame you for this. You have had so much in your life and I don't want to put you in any position that you are uncomfortable with. I know about your trust issues and I don't want to force you into anything. That's why I'm trying not to push you and we are taking it slow. And you are an amazing boyfriend like the best anyone could ask for." You say to him. 

He looks at you, he doesn't believe you. His heart says he should just give everything to you and trust you with everything. But his head tells him to stop, that no one is trustable. "Bucky, I need you to know that I am here for you. You don't have to trust me now, but I just need you to know I love you," you say. You do an awkward half-smile.

"I love you too Y/n." he sits up and hugs you. 

---

It's been a couple of years. You and Bucky got closer and he started trusting you more and more. Even though it took some time, you made it and. No one loved you more than Bucky did, and so did you. 

I NEED STORY IDEAS, IDK WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT. HELP

-  Brenna