Duke Dennis

Interrupted

Interrupted

Y/N POV
"Why you acting like that?" Duke questioned me.

He was obviously upset about something. But he could tell something was bugging me. It was around 10:00pm at night. Duke was driving his Jeep. I just stared out the window majority of the time we were driving. Duke kept looking at me every now and then.
"So you just not gon' talk?" He said bluntly.

"What do you want me to say? Duke, your friend said I was cute and started flirting with me. So you decided to punch him?" I raised my voice at him.
Duke has a bad temper and I know he does. But so do I.

"Watch who the fuck you raising yo' voice at lil' girl." Duke said calmly.

"What you gon' do about it?" I mumbled.
Gladly he didn't hear me.

"Ion' understand why you so mad at me." Duke stated. "I ain't do nothing wrong." Duke honestly didn't see anything wrong with what he did.

"You can't just go around putting your hands on people." I said to him

"I had a reason to. Nigga was tryna get in yo' draws. I told him to chill with that shit and he didn't. So he got his ass beat." Duke said nonchalantly.

I just turned my head and looked in the opposite direction as him. He drove in silence. It was an extremely uncomfortable silence though.

After diving for about 10 more minutes, Duke pulled into a parking lot. He turned towards me.

"Look, my fault about what happened. I just felt like homeboy was being disrespectful as hell. I still don't understand why you mad though. So, could you explain that to me?" Duke said.

"I know how you felt. And I felt the same way. But you could get arrested for that type of shit. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. That's why I'm mad. You let your anger get the best of you." I expressed.

It went silent for a good 10 seconds. Then Duke finally spoke.
"Aight, you still mad at me?" He asked in a high pitched tone.

"Kinda." I said.

"Come here." Duke said as he put his seat all the way back.

"I'm finna get that good pipe!" I thought to my self.

I got on top of him and attached my lips to his. We started kissing. Soon he slipped his tongue in. Our tongues fighting for dominance. He wrapped his hand around my throat. Not gripping too tight but tight enough that he controls where my head moves.

He tilted my head to the side placing his soft wet lips onto my neck. He covered my neck in hickeys. He started sucking on the sensitive part of my neck.

I moaned lowly at the feeling of his lips.
I soon felt his erection on me. All of a sudden his phone started ringing.

"Uhhh. Fuck man!" Duke said annoyed. It was Kai calling him.

"What nigga?" Duke asked.

"I'm at yo' mama crib. Why?" He replied with a chuckle. "Ain't this some bullshit." He calmly said. "Aight give me bout' 15-20 minutes. Aight, bye." Duke ended the call.

"We gotta go back to the crib. This nigga Kai said it's something that's supposed to be important. We can finish the later though." He told, placing a kiss on my lips.