Lamelo Ball

Old Friends "Melo, hold your head to the side

Old Friends
"Melo, hold your head to the side." the photographer said.

Lamelo Ball. He was the gig you somehow got. Photography was something you had always liked. When you first saw a camera in a Christmas catalog, you loved it. At just seven you got your first camera. That camera was protected with your life. You pursued photography your entire life.

"Okay, now take this and pose with it next to your head." I instructed him while handing him a basketball.

He posed with the ball, holding it on his left shoulder and left of his cheek He put his right pinky on his bottom lip pulling it down to show off his teeth. I had him do about ten more poses.

I walked over to him to position him and move his hair around a bit. I didn't notice but my breasts were directly in his face. I looked down at him and he was trying his best to avoid eye contact with me. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry i didn't notice." I apologized once it came to my attention.

"oh, it's fine. you didn't know." he lightly chuckled.

"it's not, but next time just let me know." i say slightly embarrassed.

"you look familiar" he said staring deep into my eyes.

"we went to school together. we used to be best friends. i got deported and we lost connection." i told

"when I first heard your name hear it brought me memories of us but i didn't think it was you.

"Yea, I knew from the moment I saw your eyes mel mel." Y/n said with a smile. Lamelo chuckled because he hadn't been called that in so long.

"Man, we used to be inseparable. Did everything together. First kiss, first date, first fuck, basically all of our firsts we're together. Honest, I miss my best friend/almost girlfriend." Lamelo told.

"Honest, I miss my best friend/almost boyfriend." y/n said with a smile on her face.

"I missed your ass so much." Lamelo said with a sly grin.

"aww I missed you so much." She babied in a joking manner pouting her lip.

Lamelo then stood up and spun her around and put his lips to her ear, "I meant THAT ass" he said in what sounded to her like the sexiest whisper ever while pointing to her butt.

"C'mre" y/n guided Lamelo to a nearby closet and locked the door. As soon as she did that Lamelo smiled happily while asking, "Sageist what're you doing?" Sageist was a nickname Lamelo gave her when they were 7. His aunt who he was always with, saged a lot. She was incredibly spiritual and y/n hated sage so Lamelo called her a sagest and it kind of just stuck.

Y/n crashed her lips into his. Melo didn't refuse her lips for one second. The two explored each others mouth. With every second, they became hotter and hotter. Breathing got heavier. Y/n got wetter and Lamelo became erect. He untied his basketball shorts and pulled her joggers down as he sat her on a white marble counter that had a mirror on the wall of it. She hissed as her warm body touched the cold surface. Lamelo crouched as his knees hit the floor. He put his mouth to her mine of gold, that what he thought of it as, something everybody wants. But only few can get. His cold grills that covered his bottom row of teeth touched her rosebud, which made her shiver. He licked her up and down, from her hood to her hole. He began to flick his tongue at her clit. She put her head back as she let out a sigh.

"mel-fuck that feels good." she managed to get out.

He then added his pointer and middle finger. his hand was sort of shaped into a hand gun shape. With every thrust of his fingers, his thumb stopped his fingers from going further. He constantly did that and had no intentions of stopping until every body fluid inside if her is over his fingers.

"melo...s-slow down." she whisper-moaned. He did just the opposite of that, he sped up which resulted in her becoming a moaning mess. Finally she released and the juices just kept coming out.

"mhm just like that baby." The young basketball player said placing a sloppy kiss on her womanhood.

He then stood up and pulled his boxers down. To y/n's surprise, his penis had grown. By a lot. He reached for his shorts and retrieved his wallet. He flipped it open and grabbed a condom.

He looked her in the eyes with all seriousness and said, "You sure you want to do this?"

"I mean i think we're a little too far in to stop." she chuckled, "But yes im sure lamelo" the young woman finished.

He aligned himself with her hole and eased himself in. She tightened up her face by his size. "It's ok, just hold me or bite or scratch. whatever makes you feel better." he said pushing the rest of himself in. He then stopped and allowed her body to adjust to the newly found feeling.

Sooner than later, the past feeling of pain was now a sense of pleasure. And she let out a moan which became Lamelo's green light to continue.

He started out with slow and steady strokes. He unfortunately was not doing that for her pleasure but so that he could last longer. She felt so different now. When they were 15 it felt great but now they're 20 so that five years made a huge difference.

He began to speed up the pace when she asked him to. They both released soft moans. Lamelo gripped the counter for support. He pushed himself inside of her harder and faster. Trying to speed up her climax.

"Ahh Melo fuck i'm almost there. keep going like that" the girl loudly but quietly moaned so people outside couldn't hear them.

Lamelo added his thumb to her bud and played with it. Violently moving it up and down, side to side. He continued to do that. he then felt her clench around his member. She screamed loudly but as soon as she did he covered her mouth. As she screamed her juices covered his shaft.

He then removed his member and bent her over the counter. He repositioned himself and slapped his pink tip on her vagina which made her. flench from the amount of pleasure. He pushed his penis back inside, but this time he was purely focused on his nut. He rammed into her with no remorse or talking. He put his hand on her back to arch it.

He used his available hand to grip around her hair that was in a low ponytail. He pulled her head up and slammed his dick right into her. He could feel himself on the verge of releasing. He continued to shove his penis into her hole.

She began to feel his pulsating penis twitching inside of her hole and so could he. That indicated he was right there. He pulled out and released his semen on her back.

The two adults began to clean themselves and return their clothes to their bodies.

"Well that was fun. Do we need to finish the shoot?" The tall lightskin male with curls asked with a beautiful smile.

"No, we're done. But let's exchange numbers and hangout sometime. but, i gotta get back to work." she said exchanging numbers and leaving, blowing him a kiss.

How'd you guys like this one?