Joey Bada$$

After The Film

After The Film

(i wrote this in like 5 mins so srry if its bad)
Jordan and Joey were currently filming a youtube video for Jordan's channel. They were doing a cooking video.

"Whats up y'all. Me and Joey are cooking today. And we aren't polishing it. It's barely gonna be edited, it'll be realistic." Jordan said as she showed all of the ingredients and naming them.

"Aight, i'm cutting the..." Joey drifted off looking at her for an answer as to what he was cutting.

"What?" Jordan asked while joey pointed the knife to what he was cutting. "Boy- its salmon" she chuckled. "wash it too"

"how i wash it? like chicken" he asked. and she replied with a hum and nod.

He started to rinse it off and once he finished she let him freestyle with the seasoning on the salmon.

She started on the garlic green beans and peeped at what joey was doing and started recording again.

"why the hell is the salmon black jovaugh?" she asked looking at the seasoned salmon he was getting ready to cook.

"Its love baby" he said kissing her cheek.

"That ain't no damn love. You tryna poison me or something?" she said with a chuckle.

"it's nut. now stop complaining and cook the damn food he said smacking her ass and putting the salmon in the cast iron and in the oven.

They finally finished cooking and started recording as they ate and did a q&a

"So we made green beans, mashed potatoes, and 'blackened' salmon" Jordan said with emphasis on the blackened

"Aight first question. 'is it hard to make friends?'"

"not really. im not a shy person or nothing." Joey said looking at the camera.

"im like a really energetic person. im not shy but i am shy." jordan said

"you just confused baby thats all" Joey said as he burst out into a fit of laughter.

"but no, i think you just have a tight circle and that's your comfort zone. and you dont like stepping out of it." he said

"What celebrity would you date? any time period." joey read holding jordan's phone.

"Umm probably nas in like the 2000's during the nastradamus era." She answered.

"damn, detailed ass answer." he sideyed her. "bro i remember i watched old people porn. like in nursing homes." he said out of the blue.

"What the fu-" jordan burst into a fit of laughter.

They finished up the video and went upstairs. Joey took a shower and Jordan began to edit the video. She sat on the bed the sideway that wasn't the headboard with her laptop.

Joey walked out of the bathroom with his towel hanging low off his waist and water dripping down his body.

She glanced at him quickly and could feel herself get hotter and wetter.

He pulled his towel off once he grabbed a pair of boxers, shorts, and a wife beater. She walked over to him before he began to get dressed. He kissed her lips and sucked on her bottom lip just the way he knew she liked it.

He started to get erect and let out a low moan that drove her crazy.

He picked her up and set her on her vanity and slid his dark lightly tinted pink tip on her slit. He slowly slid into her as his head fell back.
He began to pick up his pace and go a little harder.

"fuck jo-" she said in a choked up moan.

He put his hand around her throat and choked her. He grabbed a vibrator nearby (idk what a vibrator was just sitting on her vanity. maybe she got horny while doing her makeup.)

he turned it on and placed it on her clitorus. She violently twitched and screamed from the new found pleasure.

He long and sharp acrylics dug deep into his back. He grabbed her right breast with his hand as he sucked her left breast. he removed the hand from her neck and put his thumb in his mouth to wet it. He moved his hand under her rear end and stuck his thumb in her anal.

"Ahh fuck joey" she moaned loudly and a tear of pleasure rolled down her cheek.

"im gonna c-" she said freezing up and flexing every muscle in her body.

He pulled out and got on his knees. He attached his mouth to her womanhood.

He licked and sucked her down. he put his tongue together and put it inside her hole. He went in and out of her. he began to swiftly suck her her clit.

"Fu-fuckkk" she froze as she squirted all over his face.