Fanum

Another One?

Another One?

Readers Name:Romani

This was requested by elfanum

"Who was the girl?" The young woman asked her boyfriend while he walked out of the bathroom. He had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel hanging from his waist while his body was covered in water drops.

He looked up at her while walking to his dresser and parted his lips to speak, "What girl?" was what came out. "The one in the video today, that you were all over." She she swiftly replied.

"Tabitha? She's a childhood friend, and I was just catching up with her Ro'." He said walking to his dresser to get clothes. As he did that, Romani stormed out of their room. She had went to grab his phone and show him that she knew what was really going on.

Tears raced down her face. She reached the kitchen and got ahold of his phone, then returned to the bedroom. "Unlock it." She demanded referring to his phone

He had changed the password to his phone the day they started recording with the girl. Romani found that very weird and had her suspicions but kept them to herself.

"You happy now?" He said as he gave her the now unlocked phone. She went through his instagram dm's and text messages. She had came across a message from the girl, it was nude pictures. Romani was now infuriated. "ROBERTO BUSCEMI' WHAT THE FUCK!!" She yelled as she slapped him across his face leaving a red marking on his cheek.

"Yo that's not what it looks like." He said while rubbing his cheek. She left the house before he could explain himself and decided to go to see Davis because she knew he'd tell her the truth and that Fanum probably told the guys.

_______

"Yes, he did show me but he also showed me other messages which i'm assuming you didn't read." Davis told.

"What other messages?" She questioned.

David then proceeded to explain to her that Fanum was highly uncomfortable recording a video with her so they decided to keep her away from him as much as they could. He kept rejecting her and she continued to send him unwanted nudes and he didn't know how to tell Romani about it because he knows how she is. But Fanum was talking to her when they finished recording explaining to Tabitha that there was never anything between them and that she needs to get over him and leave him alone.

"Thank you D, and sorry for coming over here yelling and crying and all of that." She thanked and apologized. "You don't have to thank me or apologize." He told her giving her a goodbye hug.

_______

"Fuck right there!" She moaned loudly as she arched her back while her boyfriend sucked on her bud and put his fingers inside her. "You gonna' cum?" He said in a seductive tone while looking up at her love faces. She replied with a nod, "Words Ro'." He said, as he awaited for a reply he never got.

"Bet." He responded to her silence as he finally freed his member from his boxers as it sprung out. He flipped her over and quickly inserted himself into her. He roughly pounded in her at a rather fast pace. He was now fueled up so he could go all night long; with occasional water breaks.

He pulled out once he felt her begin to clench around his member. He then put his face where his manhood once was. He enjoyed overstimulating her, the way she'd do everything while being overstimulated turned him on even more.

"Ooo Papí" She lowly moaned out of breath as his tongue viciously flicked against her rosebud. Her moans only got louder from that moment on. He continued to flick his tongue as she covered his face with her juices.

She attempted to twist her body from him and squeeze her legs around his head. "Nah, don't run now." He said as he followed where she twisted and turned not removing his head or putting a halt to his actions.

"R-R-Ro—fuckkk!!!" Romani screamed no longer being able to take anymore. He held her stomach down and told her to take deep breaths. She followed his instructions as she felt her fifth climax build up inside of her stomach.

He removed his face one last time and picked her up. He slowly slid her down onto his shaft. He bounced her up and down now trying to achieve his climax and no longer hers. He began to pound her onto him.

"Shit so fucking wet." He said under his breath while biting his lip. He set her on top of his dresser, keeping himself in her. He rammed into her lovebox with no intentions of stopping until he was oozing.

He gradually increased his pace as the dresser hit the wall harder with each stroke. He put a hand over her throat and got a nice grip on it. "Fan-Fanum r-right there."She said as her words were slurred.

He quickly pulled his junior out and released his seed on her thigh. He placed a sloppy kiss on her plump lips and carried her to the bathroom to get her cleaned off.