50 Cent

Daddy Don't Leave

Daddy Don't Leave

This was inspired by papipowers her 50 cent chapter in, "Kinkfest inspired this. Go check that out too. It's a really good book.

Also, the technology in this is updated.

"Babygirl i gotta skip town for a while just until things cool down." Majestic told the teenage girl.

"Daddy what about me?" The teen asked.

Majestic just walked out of her room after closing the door. She stared at the door but didn't dare to open it. She just wanted her father to stop lying to her. He would always go away after a while. She would have to put her ear out to the streets. And when she did that, she never liked what was heard.

The girl was deep in her thoughts. She was scared her father had murdered someone important. With Levar being in jail and her father killing Odell, Marcus was the next in line. Majestic's plan didn't work at all.

She began to connect all of the dots. Her dad planned it all. Levar to get arrested and Odell dead. He was going to be the next 'heir to the throne,' he didn't know Marcus would be the new head of the organization.

What if he had killed Marcus? What if he was going to kill her, his own daughter for even being friends with Marcus. Thats how Majestic was, unpredictable. You never knew his next move. That scared her that she even had to think if her father would kill her.

She was interrupted by her phone ringing. She looked at it and saw the contact name said, "Marc."

"Marcus?" Fretted the young girl.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Im fine, you good? Sound worried." He told. 

"Yeah, could you come over?" She asked.

"Your old man there?" Inquired Marcus.

She replied with a hum.

"Alright ima' shower right quick, I'll hit u when i'm out."

______

Marcus had stepped out of the shower and grabbed his phone. He went to check Majestic's location. He noticed he wasn't home. He was no where important though. Just at the grocery store. He had heard about him making plans to skip town. But he heard he wasn't leaving until next month.

Majestic had set up Levar to go prison and Marcus had found out. He told Levar about it. Levar said he didn't want Majestic dead. He just wanted him to understand his place and know that he doesn't run shit.

Levar wanted him dead, but Marcus shut the idea down. Marcus cared about Nyla, so he couldn't just kill her father. She'd never forgive him for it and he was very aware of that.