𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗼𝗽 (𝗗.𝗞)♡︎

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Baby, I'm home!" you yelled out as you walked in through the front door hanging up your coat.

As you start taking off your shoes you hear a big clattering sound followed by footsteps running towards you. Smiling you look up seeing your yellow-haired boyfriend smiling wide at you, his arms open inviting you into his embrace.

You walk up to him and allow yourself to collapse onto him, wrapping your arms around his waist as he wraps his arms around you, kissing your head and rubbing your back in a comforting motion.

"Hey baby," he whispers soothingly

"Hey" you mumble into his chest a giant smile present on your face.

"You did well on the interview," he says proudly "my favorite part was when you talked about me" he chuckled

"Mhmm"

"And when you said you saw marriage in your future" he adds letting go of you which causes you to pout

Suddenly Denki gets on one knee holding his left hand behind his back

"Y/n L/n would you marry me," he says

"YOUR SUCH A DORK" you let out amused by your boyfriend who had pulled out a ring pop

Denki chuckled grabbing your hand and placing the ring pop onto your ring finger.

You admired the lollipop for a bit before licking it, and turning around to we're Denki was

"Yes," you said laughing, wrapping your arms around your boyfriend's neck before pulling him down to meet your lips with a kiss as he placed his hand on your hips. Tasting the cherry flavor of the lollipop that lingered on your lips as you both happily smiled into the kiss.

A few moments later you broke away from the kiss and started making your way to the kitchen.

Denki surprised you from behind and hugged you before you could make it to the kitchen, he placed his head on the crook of your neck placing light kisses on your neck before whispering in your ear.

"Y/n what do you think u think about being Ms.Kaminari," he asks smiling

You look back down at the lollipop ring on your finger and smiled, "You know Denki if your actual proposal is as good as this one" you say licking the lollipop again "how could I say no"

You turned to kiss your boyfriend on the check before making your way back to the kitchen

"DON'T SAY THAT Y/N OR ILL ACTUALLY PROPOSE WITH A RING POP!"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I headcanon Denki just randomly proposes to his friends with Ring Pops