𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝗲 ( 𝗘.𝗝 ) ☹︎♫

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

You sat on the park bench on top of the hill under the big tree. You clutched the dark green hoodie in your hands as your sobs silently filled the silence of the night. The moon shone brightly above you as the night wind sent a small chill through your body, but it was nothing compared to the pain you felt now.

Not even a few minutes had gone by since your now ex-boyfriend Eren had left you here. The place of your many first. The place he took you on your first date, the place he gave you your first kiss, and the place he took your first time. You were both young, only 16 when you started dating, he was 17 and more experienced that you. All your friends warned you about him. His reputation of being a player followed him, but he was different around you.

He made you feel safe, he never made you feel like he only wanted you for one thing. Eren Jeager was a romantic. He put careful thought into your dates, every one of them having a special meaning. You played with the promise ring that adorned your ring finger as you remembered your first date. 

I think of the night in the park

It started off as a picnic, he picked you up at around 1 in the afternoon he wore a dark green hoodie which you quickly learned was his favorite, while you wore a simple white sundress. He gave you flowers and stuttered as he told you how beautiful you looked before opening the car door for you. He had already set up the picnic beforehand on top of a hill, under a tree. You got to know so much about each other on that day that you didn't even notice when the sunset. The moon was high above you just like tonight, Eren held you in his arms, your head resting on his chest.

it was getting dark, and we stayed up for hours
What a lie, what a lie, what a lie

"We should go," you suggested looking up at him, he only hummed in response wrapping his arm tighter around you causing you to giggle. That night you shared your first kiss under the moon, a moon just like tonight.

On your one-year anniversary under the same tree after dinner he took your first time, he held you as he declared his love for you, he was your first love. He held you through the night proclaiming he never wanted to leave you.

You clinged to my body like you wanted it forever
What a lie, what a lie, what a lie

Now here you where, two weeks after that night. Clutching onto the hoodie he wore on your first date, the dainty silver ring shining in the moonlight. You should have listened, but you were young and in love.

For you and I

He was your forever.

What a lie, what a lie

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝! 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝!
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝! 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝! 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。