𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 (𝗦.𝗧) ♡︎

𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝘂!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

You and Todoroki rushed out of the ballroom to the garden hand in hand, your shiny dress flowing behind you as you ran down the steps, the navy blue cape Todoroki wore was now draped around your shoulders, as you both were laughing and smiling trying to sneak away as quietly as possible. Which to no surprise did not happen.

Although it was an arranged marriage you both were happy and in love. The way his gaze lingered a few seconds too long whenever he saw you from across the room, or how his name fell from your lips every time you called him.

He was entranced by you. He tried to rebel against his dad but it was impossible. The second he saw you he fell in love. The way your hair was styled ever so delicately or how your beautiful eyes shined, the way your smile lit up a whole room. He couldn't imagine a world without you anymore.

He grabbed your hand and placed it around his neck which caused you to giggle as he places his hands on your waist pulling you in closer as you both slowed dance to the muffled sound of the music coming from inside the palace.

"Y/N" Shoto whispered looking down towards you taking in every single detail on your face, engraving it into his memory forever.

"Shoto" you replied tilting your head up at him, looking into his beautiful duo colored eyes

"I am so in love with you," he said as his face was adorned with a flush of pink giving you one of his rare smiles which instantly made your heart melt

"And I am so in love with you" you replied getting on your tiptoes to place a kiss on his lips

You both stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever until Shoto finally spoke up.

"Y/n will you marry me?"
Your face lit up but you were also confused
"Aren't we already engaged?" you asked stifling a laugh, "By my father's orders we are" Todoroki looked down sadly, "But I wanted to ask you, myself, in private just me and you, I love you so much Y/n this past year with you has been the happiest I've ever been, even though I was a jerk you still love me and I couldn't have asked for a better partner"

At that your eyes stung, you tried to hold back your tears, you were so happy all you could do was nod excitedly as Todoroki got down on one knee and placed the prettiest diamond ring on your finger.

The band was adorned in diamonds and the huge diamond I'm the middle shone a light blue color under the moonlight.

"God Shoto Todoroki you make me the happiest woman on earth"

"And you Y/n Todoroki make me the happiest man in the world," he said as he lifted your chin up looking into your beautiful eyes as leaned in, and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

hey loves! don't forget to vote! :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter!<3