𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 (𝗦.𝗧) ♡︎⚠︎︎

It's my faves birthday so here you go some birthday fluff!! (I know I'm a little late)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

You quietly snuck into Todorokis dorm room, a box full of birthday decorations under your arm as you held a bunch of ballots in your other hand.

Dropping the box quietly on his desk you went over to his bed to make sure he was still sleeping, silently applauding yourself for sneaking in successfully you quietly went over to the box and began decorating his dorm.

Todoroki had never celebrated his birthday and when he told you he wasn't planning on doing anything for his birthday this year you were shocked, you were determined to make this the best birthday ever.

You stepped back to admire your work, colorful streamers hung from the ceiling, as a happy birthday banner was plastered on the wall, the gifts you got him were neatly placed on his desk, and the balloons were floating all over the room, quietly you opened the pack of cupcakes you had bought, careful to not make a lot of noise with the packaging as you lit a candle and walked over to Todoroki, who surprisingly was still sound asleep.

You shook his shoulder gently "Shoto, Wake up baby" you said "hmm" he said before turning around and trying to pull you into the bed with him "Woah Shoto be careful" you said placing the cupcake down on the bedside table "Happy Birthday baby" you said kissing his cheek as he opened up his eyes "Thank you"  he replied with a smile.

His eyes trailed off to the decorations all over his room, then to the cupcake on your hands. "What's this?" he asked seemingly confused, "It's your birthday so I wanted to decorate your dorm" you sat next to him handing him the cupcake "Blow out the candle and make a wish" you instructed, he looked at you still slightly confused which caused you to giggle as you watched him blow out the candle, "Can I tell you my wish?" he asked "No, No" you replied "or else it won't come true" Todoroki's eyes widened "Oh okay I wouldn't want that" he replied smiling at you lovingly.

You got up and made your way over to his desk, you picked up his gift. You had taken your time to wrap it in pretty paper, you wanted him to remember this birthday forever. Placing the gift in his awaiting hands he carefully unwrapped it, "I wanted you to remember this forever" you told him as he picked up the camera out of the box "Thank you Y/n" he said placing a kiss on your lips smiling, "well you have to get ready for class, I have another surprise for you after" you said giving him one last kiss on the lips as you made your way out the room to get ready for your day.

The class went by like normal, everyone wished Todoroki a happy birthday, but for you and him, however, the day seemed to drag on forever.