𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 (𝗔.𝗔) ♡︎

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

You looked at yourself in the mirror fixing your flyaways, just as you reached out to grab your lipgloss the doorbell rang. Quickly you applied a finishing coat of lipgloss rubbing your lips together, you fixed the collar of your shirt and rushed down the stairs to greet Armin.

"Good Morning Armin" you greeted as you opened the door enveloping your loving boyfriend in a hug "Good Morning love," he said giving you a forehead kiss before you broke apart from the hug and invited him in.

"I'm almost ready I just gotta put my shoes on and find that stupid coat," you said as you opened the closet and started looking for it like a mad man suddenly you stopped and turned to Armin a look of realization on your face making him confused

"Do you want something to drink?" you asked, "We're about to leave baby," he said shaking his head with a chuckle. "I know I know," you said walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge "but I might take a while, I'll be right back," you said handing Armin the water bottle and rushing up the stairs.

You decided you needed to change your outfit last minute Armin looked a bit more put together than you did. He wore a beige long sleeve turtle neck underneath a brown coat since it was the middle of winter, he also wore brown dress pants, you on the other hand, you looked like you had just gotten out of your office job.

Looking through your closet you picked out a white v neck sweater that Armin had gifted you for your birthday and tucked it into a brown plaid skirt. You put on some gold earrings and the necklace Armin got you for your anniversary, grabbing your coat and bag you headed downstairs.

"I'm ready" you yelled out as Armin popped out his head from the corner of your living room making his way towards you.

After you put your shoes on Armin grabbed your hand and led you to his car, of course, he opened the door for you and then did an awkward dad jog to get to his door which you found amusing.

———————————

After a few minutes of driving, you finally arrived at your destination. Armin opened the door and you both walked into a vintage book store. The bell signaling your arrival to the owners.

Excitedly Armin grabbed your hand and led you to the geography books.

You smiled as you watched how his big blue eyes light up as he scanned through the books until he found the one he was looking for.

"This is the one y/n," he said carefully pulling out the dusty old book from the bookshelf showing it to you. "Wow," you said running your fingers through the carefully detailed book cover. The cover was so intricate and old-looking, you followed Armin to a table near the bookshelf.

"What is this one about?" you asked him as you leaned your head on his shoulder looking at the book in front of you, he carefully opened the book, and as he flipped through it his smile only grew wider.

"It's another one about the ocean," he said excitedly, you looked up and leaned over to kiss his cheek and he blushed "what was that for?" he asked looking down at you next to him. "You are just so cute," you said letting out a giggle as you turned back to lean on his shoulder "go on" you urge Armin as you look up at him through your lashes.

Armin just nods excitedly as he goes on and on about the interesting facts he found in the book and all about the ocean and its inhabitants.

You could listen to him talk about the ocean all day, the ways his eyes shined and the way that big smile would adorn his beautiful face every time he got the chance to talk about the ocean made your heart swoon, you were in fact in love with this man.

        ———————————

The conversation had died down after a while, Armin was engulfed in his reading while you held his hand and lazily played with the rings that adorned his finger, intertwining your fingers with his every now and then.

Looking over to you Armin smiled, the golden streaks of light from the sun that shone from the window in front of the both of you cascading over your features, giving you an almost ethereal glow. Armin leaned over to kiss the top of your head, locking your fingers with his you looked up at him and smiled placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

God you were so beautiful

"Common Y/n, let's go get diner yeah?" he questioned standing up to put the book back where it belonged as you followed right behind him hands intertwined.

The shopkeeper thanked you for the visit and bid you a good day, as you and Armin walked out the door the bell jingled signaling your exits and you both made your way out into the city.

"Where are we going for dinner ?" you ask looking at Armin as you wrapped your arm around his pushing your body against his arm. "I have a surprise" he says as he opens the passenger door to the car before making his way around and getting on the drivers seat, starting up the car he places his hand on your thigh as he drives off to your surprise.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

pt 2 maybe ?