A little more info

This is just basically going to tell you what happened and a bit about Mazikeen and her life.

After she found out she was adopted she became even more cold and distant to everyone she knew. She would barley talk and only spoke when spoken to. She was smart, brave, fierce and beautiful. Everything a man would want in a woman. She was nothing like her brother Loki. Loki would always go around causing a few harmless pranks every now and then, he was quite, he liked to retreat to the library in his free time like his sister. But if you compared Thor, Loki and Mazzy, Thor and Loki had way more similarities compared to his twin.

During the naming ceremony. (The ceremony in which the king would proclaim with their titles as a God or Goddess) Many people were shocked by young Mazzy's powers as no one had more than three titles in the past 10 generations. After being name Goddess of Mischief, Lies, War, Pain, Destruction and Darkness the people of Asgard feared her. But Mazikeen didn't mind. She loved watching people squirm under her touch let alone her gaze. The only people she was open to was her mother Frigga, her brother Loki and occasionally Thor. While her Thor was banished and Loki took over, she was plotting of ways to take control over the nine realms. She soon found out the tesseract contained the Space stone, one of the infinity stone. She found it was under the protection of a Midgardian organisation called S.H.E.I.L.D. She also found out her brothers were friends of some Midgardians that were associated with the place. She found out that they were coming over to Asgard. She decided on a plan to get the tesseract and take over Midgard.

Note: Captain America and the winter solder has already happend. Civil war does not happen. And spiderboy is on this trip to Asgard.