V1E18

Volume 1 Episode 18

* * *

She was deeply surprised by Ashille's gorgeous appearance.

She wonders if he had such delicate eyelashes. Each of his long eyelashes was a work of art. No, if she talked about such a gorgeous appearance, there's also Yuan... Well, looking from every angle, Yuan's beauty was the most glamorous. Because he has silver blue hair and silver blue eyes. Yuan's beauty was so great that it made her feel like she was enchanted just looking at him. However, Ashille wasn't easy either. It's kinda scary.

"I heard you were sick. Are you alright?"

"Yes, for now."

"There's a rumor that things have changed since you recovered. It must have been a false rumor."

The words were concerning, but there was no worry at all in Ashille's tone. It's just a common greeting out of courtesy. And at the same time, she remembered his cold personality.

His appearance was so nice that she wanted to decorate him like a doll, but Ashille's personality was cold enough to completely eliminate that thought. In addition, he was very arrogant as a nobleman from the middle of the Panian's power. His arrogance may be seen as a weakness, but as he has so much ability and status, it has become like an accessory that makes Ashille shine. It feels like if Ashille was not arrogant, he is not Ashille at all.

Yes, Ashille. I liked your arrogance so much. After all, the more arrogant a man is, the more he will kneel!

Ha, it was the best time when he was completely destroyed by Edel and ran away from him... Oh, but why is she falling into despair while reminiscing?

Anyway, Ashille could be said to be a combination of Yuan and Siden. His appearance is like Yuan, but his personality is like Siden. But Siden has already been beaten by Yuan because of Arietta, so maybe the best ice man in this novel is Ashille. Perhaps that's why Ashille wasn't especially on good terms with Jerdine.

"Long time no see, Jerdine."

"Yes, it's been a while."

The relationship between the two may be regarded as simply a confrontation between imperialists and aristocrats, but there was a more fundamental discrepancy. Jerdine, who did not feel the need to hide his feelings, openly had a hard face. Ashille looked quietly at his figure but never seemed to be in a good mood too. She sighed quietly, looking at the two completely polar opposites.

First of all, the two are completely opposite in appearance.

Unlike Ashille, who is closer to being pretty, Jerdine seemed more like a sculpture. If Ashille was a little slimmer and well-done, should she say that Jerdine is just the right fit? Of course, there are still some parts of Jerdine which have not grown up yet, but it will feel the same when he grows up. Although they were political figures and high-ranking nobles, the two had opposite personalities and tendencies.

"I hear you've caused another problem."

"It happens every time, it's not a problem."

"If you say so."

Ashille smirked. Seeing Jerdine's expression which hardened in an instant, she felt a bad foreboding. Ah, this guy shouldn't be angry here. She looked at Jerdine with a grim expression.

Although Jerdine is so feisty that she called him hell's dog, it's just because of his personality and not as the Marquis of Sablein. The Marquis of Sablein was shaped like that because it did not have to kill characters, but unlike Ashille, Jerdine did not have the arrogance of being a nobleman. Besides, he's so straightforward that he can admit it right away if he had done something wrong. That straightness is just a bit of a problem. The Sablein family is also a prestigious family that has produced great men from generation to generation, so there must be family influence.