V1E26

Volume 1 Episode 26

* * *

Nevertheless, in the garden, which covers a quarter of the Academy, she walked down the street to take a look around slowly. This quietness was an unfamiliar pleasure for her, who had never had a chance to walk in the countryside because her parents and grandparents were both living in the city.

Every time she inhaled smoke in urban forests, she could see why people were shouting for protection of nature when she saw forests and trees emitting fresh vitality. The country seems to be holding up protest signs to protect nature. She just walks, but she still feels like she is being healed by the forest. She thought so and laughed to herself.

Oh, I really played too many games.

Even at times like this, can you imagine the MP being filled in RPGs? There was nothing to say even when she heard that she was a real crazy b*tch. But that actually warmed her heart. Because this was proof that she was herself, Lee Ari, who doesn't care at all. No matter how much she played as Arietta, she is still the same.

Thank God.

After all, when the environment changes, the body changes.

And, even if her parents changed, she wasn't in the mood to collapse.

Well...

Now that she's gone, is there no reason for hdr parents to see each other anymore? On the contrary, it could have been a good thing for both of them. It was because they didn't get along, and because she was their daughter who only stimulated the two of them trauma anyway.

But they'll still be sad.

She didn't expect to die first. She thought she should have become a better daughter if she had known this. With a young mind, she signed a contract for a house so that if she goes to college, she will go on her own.

But the fact that Arietta's nickname and my real name are the same now, well, it's a little scary...

Originally, it was supposed to be 'Ara', but her father couldn't control the joy of her birth and drank so much that he wrote 'Ari' on the birth certificate, that's how she became Ari. However, even though her name was Ari, he usually called her 'Aya', so there was no affection for her name. If it's about affection for nicknames.

"Huh? What's that?"

Walking silently, she tilted her head for a moment when she saw a large cathedral-like building at the end of the road. She had never heard of or seen such a building. Knowing that the Academy is divided into the Humanities Building, the Swordsmanship Building, and the Arts and Physical Education Building, and the rest is a garden connecting buildings, she couldn't help but wonder about such a distant building.

Shall I go in?

Sprinting, she looked up at the door that was five times her height. When she saw that, she felt a little nauseous. There is no such thing as a cathedral in Panian. There was no setting to systematically believe in God in the first place. Because God is just a lamp of wisdom that illuminates the future.

Can I come in?

She hesitated for a moment, holding the handle of the door, which seemed heavy at first sight, and giving it strength. I'm still going to open it, but. She just hesitated out of courtesy, squealing.

She hesitated for a moment as she grabbed the handle of the seemingly heavy door, and gave strength to her hand. She's still going to open it anyway. She was just hesitating out of courtesy.

**Creak

She frowned at the noise of the rusty hinges. Inside the building, where there was no window, it was literally dark, she looked at the hazy dust and coughed and waved her hand. What's this?