I Wish~~ Chapter 22

-Niall's POV-

It was 5:30 am that's what happens when you sleep in a hospital chair, you wake up way to early and can't fall back asleep. Emily was still asleep so I decided to go get some breakfast for me and for her. I left her a note like she asked.

THE NOTE--

Ems, heres the note i promised. I'm going to the caff. I'll get you something too don't order for this morning. I'll be back soon, love you!!

--Niall

And then I took the elevator to the cafeteria. I walked around looking at the choices, there was cereal, bagels, toast, donuts, and yogurt. Yumm, and there was also fruit, granola, and things like that. I grabbed a bowl of honey bunches of oats, and a banana for me, and for Emily I got a yogurt, and granola with a cup of strawberries. I paid for the breakfast and brought it up to her room, I got back and she wasn't up yet, it was just a little past 6 at this point, and she usually woke up about 6:30 in the hospital. And her food wasn't going to get cold so that was okay, I was starving, I had to eat. I sat down and dove in. I was almost done, and Emily woke up.

"Good morning sleepy head" I took her hand.

"Good morning" she said sounding really excited.

"I got you breakfast, yogurt, granola, and some strawberries." I said pushing it over to her with the note. She chuckled and said thanks

"This is possibly the best breakfast I've had in days." She exaggerated.

"Well tomorrow I can make you an even better breakfast." I told her.

"Ni, you don't have to treat me like I can't do anything for myself, dinner tonight is good enough, who knows maybe ill make you breakfast." She said.

"Okay, but I'm still making you Mac n cheese tonight, and were going to watch a movie, and chill. I told her.

"Okay, then tomorrow morning I'll make you breakfast." She smiled

"Sounds good, now eat up, well be leaving soon." I commanded. It was almost 9:30 by now and her parents should be here anytime now. she had to have one last blood test then she was free to go once they got here to release her. Neither of us could wait. They were here by 10 am, and Emily's doctor came in and gave her the test, then we got her stuff together and we left, Emily said she felt 1000% better than before, which was awesome! I couldn't wait to get home and just hang around, but Emily said she was going to take a shower and change, since she hadn't done either of those things within almost 5 days. EW.

-Emily's POV-

I was home, it felt so good to be out of the hospital, and my back felt so good. I could stand straight up again. Woohoo!! But I really needed to take a shower. It was around 10:30 so I told Niall to go home and sleep, and see his family while I took a shower and just relaxed for a bit, and he could come over later and make me dinner. He left and I got in the shower, it felt really good, I washed my hair, shaved, then I washed my body and got out. I dried off and got in an oversized t-shirt then went to my bathroom sink and put on my face mask and lotion on my legs and arms. It made me feel especially clean after getting out of the hospital. I washed off my face and put some makeup on. Went downstairs to get some lunch, I was feeling genuinely 1000% better than before. It was almost like being high on life. I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some milk then sat in front of the tv for a few hours. I watched a few episodes of NCIS and SVU then I fell asleep on the couch. And a few hours later, Niall woke me up, it smelt like Mac 'n cheese. He had already made me dinner that was so sweet. After we had Mac n cheese, we watched the vow. Seriously best movie ever. I proceeded to fall asleep before it ended I was so tired.