Chapter 10

Morning has arrived.

"Oi! You two love birds, wake up!"

Draken's voice sounded right above you as you tightly shut your eyes. You were in a peaceful sleep—a dreamless one which you are thankful for. It was the most peaceful dream you had ever since you that day and ever since you returned back here in the past.

However when you felt a strong arm tightening around your waist, a face buried behind your back and a leg wrapped around your own—at one point you thought you were dreaming, a snake wrapping you in a tight ball—but then your eyes immediately flew open as you sat up abruptly.

*Bam*

The other person sharing a bed with you fell into the ground.

"Ow. That hurts."

Mikey's pained voice was accompanied by Draken's laughter. You sigh at the sound of these two. You were rubbing your eyes, trying to get rid of the excess tears that dried up in your eyes along with clearing your vision.

"(Y/n), why'd you do that?"

You heard Mikey's morning voice, sounding husky and lazy at the same time. Once your vision cleared and you finally adjusted to the light, you turned to Mikey pillowing his arm, face buried with only his eyes staring sleepily at you.

Saying nothing to him, you turned to Draken.

"Kenny, why're you here?"

Immediately Draken stopped laughing and look at you annoyed. "Don't call me by that stupid nickname."

"Why are you here?", You asked again, not listening to him. You obviously had no intention of changing the way you call him.

"Let's go for morning walks." Draken grinned with meaning.

You huffed, morning walk my ass! There's obviously something more to it!

"Drag Mikey out first." You said to Draken, pointing at the sleepy Mikey who's eyes abruptly widen at your words.

"(Y/n)!?"

"I'm going to change!"

"But this is my room!"

"So!?"

"Both of you, stop screaming early in the morning and just changed!" Emma yelled from the kitchen, making you and Mikey silent.

Drake chuckled, feeling nostalgic and happy to finally witness this kind of morning again. He doesn't have to deal with Mikey's gloomy ass every morning, Draken is genuinely glad you're back now.

You stood up and stretch for a few minutes.

Last night, you and Mikey ran around so much it ended with Emma grabbing both of you and shoving you in Shinichiro's room—a.k.a Mikey's room.

Because you too doesn't want to damage anything here, you two cooled down and goes to sleep just like that.

Obviously you had clothes here, considering you lived here before—and trust me you also have clothes in Shinichiro's room.

You walked towards one of the few cabinets and take out a light blue button down shirt, and obviously a set of clean underwears and a skirt. Why a skirt?

Because that's the only thing you have.

Shinichiro shopped all of your clothes himself and made sure you'll look more 'lady like', surely that jest didn't expect you'll be a gangster too.

+•+•+•+•+

36 minutes later, all of the things you and Mikey needed to do was done—changing and breakfast included.