Chapter 1

Ava's pov

I roll over, groaning as I was just woken up by the obnoxiously loud sound of my phone ringing. I quickly grabbed it seeing that my sister Katrina is calling me all the way from Los Angeles. I answer the phone immediately. "Wake up sleepy head", Katrina's overly happy voice answers.

"I am up, thanks to you. You do realize that it's 5am in Canada, right?", I asked. All I hear is her cheery laugh through the phone. "Whatever Ava. I have great news!", Katrina exclaimed.

"Please enlighten me with your super exciting news.", I sarcastically answered. Once again, Katrina laughs. "I know that your dream is to become an magazine editor, so I might have done something for you.", Katrina says.

"What does that mean?", I asked suspiciously. "I got you an job as an intern at Vogue magazine here in Los Angeles!", Katrina exclaimed.

"Are you serious!", I yell into the phone. "Yes! So get your booty on a plane right now and get over here!", she says.

Without thinking twice, I jump up from my bed to pack a bag since I'm moving to LA in a few hours. I've only dreamt of becoming a magazine editor and now that dream is becoming true. And for Vogue? Like the biggest magazine in the world? How does that even happen?

Just as I finished packing my bag, Katrina texted me that she bought a plane ticket for a plane that leaves in one hour. One hour! I scurry around to find all of my important items such as my laptop, earphones and books to entertain me on the plane. I quickly put on an outfit consisting out of a purple Champion hoodie, black leggings and white Nike's.

Before I leave my apartment, I look around wondering how I got so lucky to be moving out to Los Angeles to become an intern and be with my sister. I guess this is really happening.

I am moving to LA!

-----------------------------------------------
hi everyone, I started this story on tiktok and a bunch of people asked me to start a wattpad so here it is! Hope you enjoy. My tiktok is @ svperluv btw <3 Vote, Like and Comment please!