Chapter 31

I'll indicate where smut starts and ends. Just look for a "⚠️" emoji.
————————————————————

Ava's pov
⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Colby drags me into my bedroom as soon as we enter the hotel suite. He closes the bedroom door before pushing me against it, slamming his lips into mine. "Are we actually about to do this?", I ask myself. He moves his lips to my neck giving me a hickey and all I can do is moan in return. "Jump.", Colby says before reconnecting his lips to mine. I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist while he holds me up by my ass. He walks over to the bed, gently putting me onto it. He trails his hand down towards my thighs, slowly pulling up the dress to take it off, leaving me completely naked since I have zero underwear on.

I try to cover myself up because no one has ever seen me this bare but Colby grabs my hands, putting it down onto the bed beside me. "Don't cover yourself, you're beautiful.", he says smiling. I pull his head down towards me to reconnect our lips once again. After getting more comfortable with Colby, I take his shirt off  revealing his toned abs. I can't help but stare at his body. "Like what you see?", he asks with a smirk and I only giggle. He takes his own pants and boxers off to speed up the process.

I'm actually about to lose my virginity! He grabs a condom out of his pants pocket and rolls it onto himself. He lines himself up with my entrance, looking into my eyes. "Are you really sure you want to do this?", he asks. I nod my head not finding the courage to speak up. "Come on Ava, I need your verbal permission.", he says. "I'm ready.", I finally say. "Okay, please let me know if it hurts or if you want me to stop.", he says before slowly entering me. It hurt at first and Colby must of noticed my face scrunching up in pain because he stopped.

"Do you want me to stop?", Colby asks concerned. "N-no keep going.", I say. He does as I say and start to slowly thrust into me. The pain slowly starts to turn into pleasure and I start to moan. "F-faster.". I groan wanting more of this moment. He goes faster and I already feel myself reaching my climax but I don't want this to stop just yet. He dips his head down into my neck breathing heavy. "Fuck.", he groans. I feel myself ready to release but I don't know how far Colby is. "I'm a-about to c...", I struggle to say due to the pleasure I'm receiving.

"Hold it for a bit longer.", Colby says, his movements slowing down signalling that he's almost ready to release. "I can't hold it anymore.", I groan in frustration. "Okay babygirl, release.", he says. Babygirl? That one word made me release instantly. Colby pulls out and releases into the condom. He gets up from the bed to throw the condom into the trash bin.

⚠️End of smut⚠️

I can't move one bit. My legs are shaking and my breathing is heavy. "I'll fix up a bath for you.", Colby says softly before disappearing into the en-suite bathroom. I hear the bath water start to run and I think about what just happened. I lost my virginity to Colby! I never planned to do it this soon but I'm not regretting it one bit. He was so gentle and made sure that I was okay the whole time. This is how I imagined it to be, filled with love and passion rather than filled with lust. I don't think that anyone would've treated me the way Colby did. Most people these days just want to pleasure themselves without thinking about the other person's needs and desires.

Colby emerges from the bathroom smiling at me. He now has some Calvin Klein boxers on. I managed to pull the comforter over my body to hide my bare figure. "Can you walk?", Colby asks with a smirk. "No.", I say before slightly giggling. He lets out a deep chuckle. "You did this to me.", I laugh. "I know, I'm sorry.", he says then picks me up bridal style, walking to the bathroom. He gently sits me down into the bathtub before leaving me alone to relax between all of the bubbles Colby added to the bath water.

I sat in the bathtub for about twenty minutes before deciding to get out and go to sleep. I am super tired after clubbing and for other reasons as well. My legs are still slightly shaking but the bath helped to reduce the shakiness a lot. After I dried myself with a towel I went to my suitcase to grab some pjs. I haven't had time to pack out my suitcase into the closet since it has been none stop activities since we've arrived so I have to live out of a suitcase for now.

 I haven't had time to pack out my suitcase into the closet since it has been none stop activities since we've arrived so I have to live out of a suitcase for now

I walk out to the bedroom, already seeing Colby passed out in the bed. He looks so cute and cuddly that I can't find myself to wake him up and chase him away so that he can sleep in his designated room. I climb in next to him as quietly as possible trying to not wake him up although that would not be a problem because he is the deepest sleeper I have ever met. Not to sound creepy but I did look at his sleeping face, adoring every part of it.

I wonder what's going to happen between us? Did us having sex contribute to saving our relationship or was it simply a hookup for Colby because he felt like it? Neither of us were drunk at that time so it can't be considered a drunken mistake. I really just hope that he meant every second of our most intimate moment yet because he knew how important it was for me to lose my virginity to someone who actually cares about me and not just to someone who wants a quick fuck.

I have to talk to Colby about it tomorrow but for now I let my body fall into a deep slumber momentarily forgetting everything that happened...

—————————————————————
I felt a little uncomfortable writing smut so let me know if you want me to write something like this again or not. Vote and Comment please <3