✨25✨

(≧▽≦)

"Jungkookahh don't panick!! What are you worried about?"

"Just chill broo you'll get this game okay???"

"Ahhh I'm going crazy yoongi hyung!! I can't be loosing this after fucking practicing it over 100 times a day!!"

"All gonna look down on me if I lose this cup to st. Andrews I swear."

Jungkook mumbled in low voice and covered his face with his palms..most probably for calming the shit out of his anxiety that was built up since past few days.

Jungkook was never so scared of any matches then he was scared today!! May be because this was his last tournament that would get him into his dream football team.

It was his probably the last chance to get into Korea's national football team selection. And never in ever he would let this golden chance just break into pieces that he had built for many years through his hardship and efforts.

So all this tension and pressure of his friends ,his mates ,his college ,his parents and specially his own expections made him stand on the very scary platform of anxiety and fear.

Two days...its last two days that jungkook never left the field !! He kept on practising and practising . Only things in these whole ass two days he did were practicing in those green fields for hours then working out in   gym and then he was back to square 1 his field!! Two days of over exertion and here was jungkook cursing and regretting his life decisions.

Today it was the day of match and his last night's over work had made his body absolutely STIFF'n  hard and there was no fucking way he was gonna win this game being this numb like how????

"Fuck!!! Fuck!!fuck!! Namjoon hyung told me not to over do wtf am I gonna do now if I loose??"

"Fuck me!!" Jungkook mumbled in his palms and shaking legs

"Yooi!!! Jungkookiee!!!"

Sweet honey dripped ocean deep voice echoed through jungkook's ear making his gaze stop instantly at the voice .

Jungkook left a Loud sigh after looking at the person standing....kim Taehyung aka his ....ahemmm well..let's continue I guess.

Blue thigh-mini skirt with a blue body hugging top on .....white shoes complementing some of his other body accessories and ofcourse the cerry on top POMPOMS....and ethereal god looking Kim Taehyung was there standing infront of jungkook .

"Look flatass I'm not in a fucking mood to fight with you or either play any weird things right now! So please leave."

"Wtf!! Did I say I was here to fight bish??" Taehyung said feeling offensively offended at elders response but not surprised though!

"Then? What you here for? Showing me your pompoms? Or showing me your moves?? Ahhh just go Taehyung I'm not in mood! "

"Stand up! " Taehyung commanded

"What for?"

"Ohh Jeon comeon just fucking do as I say please"