✨54✨

(≧▽≦)

Jungkook never thought he would get hard just by listining Taehyung talking so dirty damnn that was hella hot. Taehyung so needy for him . So needy for his cock that it made him feel complete. Afterall even he needed Taehyung badly ....very badly.

Jungkook without wasting any second attacked Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung gasped at the force but melted nevertheless tasting jungkook's hot Carven. Ever since from there confession what they both did was just make outs and nothinelse . Taehyung always wanted jungkook to do somethin more then just kisses but further things never happened..so today he for sure wasn't letting the elder go away from what he started.

Taehyung closed his eyes as his hands automatically moved inside jungkook's hair, messing with his soft locks . Jungkook roamed his hand over Taehyung's soft mily thigh making him jerk with pleasure.

Jungkook nibbled Taehyung's lips and sucked hard on his tongue making Taehyung to moan loud.

Soon due to lack of breath they detached and stared at eachother's dark black eyes.

Without breaking the eye contact jungkook picked Taehyung up from his thighs as Taehyung wrapped his leg around jungkook's waist .

Taehyung bounced his ass when he felt jungkook trying to seperate his ass cheeks and most probably diving to finger him...Not that he didn't wanted it but in Better way he wasn't ready to spill the seeds just now....this soon

Taehyung looked at confused jungkook and pulled him by his neck for another wild kiss . He motioned jungkook to take them in his bedroom....which jungkook obeyed his mouth still sucking Taehyung's.

Jungkook opened the door and rushed towards the bed plopping Taehyung on it, Taehyung's skirt falling above his thighs and his shirt falling from his shoulder...what a sinful sight

"Fuck!! " Jungkook groaned as he starred at Taehyung's milky thighs with his lust dripping eyes.

He bent down not breaking the eye contact with the younger and licked a stripe on Taehyung's thigh who just shivered uncontrollably at jungkook's hot tongue moving on his thighs.

He hovered over Taehyung and smoothly removed his oversized shirt making Taehyung blush deep red .

"Shit!! You are so beautiful tae, so beautiful ,you make me go wild for you" jungkook said and bent down to suck on Taehyung's pink rose nipple.

Taehyung's breath escalated with his nipple hardening at this overwhelming hot touch of jungkook's wet tongue .

Jungkook sucked and nibbled over his nipple while Taehyung kept moaning and roaming his hands around jungkook's hair tugging it slightly.

"Ahh~ jung-jungkookahh" Taehyung moaned and clenched bedsheets when he felt jungkook sucking and licking his nipple at faster rate.

"Hold my hair again princess" jungkook growled Loving Taehyung's slender fingers clutching his hair .

The Elder then moved towards Taehyung's stomach and left sloppy ,wet open mouth kisses on his bare skin. Taehyung arched his back at jungkook's erotic sexual touches on body.

"Holyfuck !! I'm once gonna fuck you in those little skirts of yours kitten .They look so pretty...you looks so pretty" he then hooked his fingers into Taehyung's skirt and slowly pulled it off completely living the elder in a black net pantie.

Jungkook groaned looking at the very sinful sight in front of him , his tent growing more wild looking at the sexy younger under him.

"D-Don't you like boys wearing panties? Is it looking bad?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"I don't know about other guys Taehyung but I Fucking loved this on you. It's too good for me and fuck I want you right now doll!!" He groaned as he pulled out Taehyung's lace panties swiftly gaining a Yelp at from Taehyung. Jungkook undo his belt an threw it somewhere in the corner of his room.

Jungkook took his own clothes off as Taehyung looked at his toned body and moaned just by looking at it while jungkook just smirked.

Jungkook then took Taehyung's hardened cock in his hand and started pumping as Taehyung shivered from the sudden touch.

"Is daddy making his princess feel good? You gonna tell daddy when you gonna cum okay? " Jungkook asked increasing his pace

Taehyung just nodded as he moaned and bit his lips.

After few moments of jungkook pumping his memeber Taehyung gasped and clutched jungkook's hard bisecps.

"J-jungkook ,shit..I'm Cumming....please ahh~ kookie..I'm cum-" Taehyung couldn't make up his sentence.

Jungkook smirked and quickly retracted his hand from Taehyung's shaft as he pumped his own tent before poking Taehyung's red wet hole with his dick as Taehyung growled.

"Nghh~ahh~"

Jungkook locked his gaze with Taehyung making sure the younger was ready to take the further events to which Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook slowly sank his crotch inside Taehyung's puckered hole who rolled his eyes at the back as they both groaned in unison.

Taehyung whimpered at the new tightness inside him but was relieved when he found jungkook kissing his both eyes and forehead.

"I won't hurt you tae. You can tell me to stop whenever you feel uncomfortable okay?" He assured and let Taehyung take his time to adjust to his length.

Taehyung after few minutes started to move and jungkook took up the sign and knew that Taehyung was now adjusted to his size. So he gripped Taehyung's peachy butt and dug his nails inside his tanned skin while moved with a much faster pace.

Taehyung was moaning shamelessly as jungkook thrusted inside Taehyung mercilessly while Taehyung bouncing because of jungkook's wild thrusts.

Jungkook then picked his pace trying to reach both their highs by pumping Taehyung's member making Taehyung scream due to double pleasure rising in his body.

"Oh shit tae" jungkook growled as he continued thrusting more inside Taehyung's tight hole.

Soon Taehyung's reached his high and screamed jungkook's name before Cumming over all his chest and some reaching his neck due to the High pleasure he felt.

Jungkook also came inside Taehyung's red , dripping ,swollen hole and thrusting softly before stopping his moves.

He then pulled his cock out of Taehyung who whimpered but jungkook kissed the side of his lips and plopped beside panting Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at him and fixed his sticky hair locks before pulling the younger in a soft sweet kiss. Taehyung Hugged jungkook's chest while jungkook gripped Taehyung's bare waist gently not before covering both of them into white sheets.

"You must be tired babe! Sleep now" he said as Taehyung nodded and slept resting his face on jungkook's chest.

Jungkook too closed his eyes trying to sleep but again opened his eyes just to find Taehyung peeking his eyes open to look at jungkook.

Taehyung carefully moved up and pecked jungkook's lips. His fingers caressing jungkook's cheeks.

"What are we now gguk?" Taehyung asked.

"Tae"

"I don't care anymore about my sexuality or even what would others would say to me ...I just know one thing that I'm in Love with you. And fuck the hell everything I want to be with you...just You...so will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked looking at the teary Taehyung who with wobbly lips mumbled a yes and kissed him .

"I love you too ggukiee...taetae wants to be with you" Taehyung said and again rested his face on jungkook's thumping chest feeling his heartbeats,the smile not leaving his lips.