✨34✨

(≧▽≦)

" You know you are literally late on our first date right?" Jungkook asked looking at the shifting and curling male who was making himself comfortable on car's seat.

"Ahh comon jungkookie Im already feeling bad for it!! Don't you make me feel more guilty now please."

Taehyung pouted fiddling his black t-shirt which jungkook found so adorable that he was pretty much close to almost coo loudly .

" Well guess you are lucky flatass that I'm happy today so Jeon Jungkook forgives you !!"

"Ohh my god thanks that means a
lot ". Taehyung gasped dramatically.

"By the way where are you bringing me to? "

" Desperate much huh? But its surprise prettytae !! And I'm nowhere Interested in spoiling it so don't try on me babe!"

"The place better be good Jeon ! Not everyone get a chance to take Kim Taehyung on a date!!"

"Yeah yeah!! I know right!"

Silence of moment passed through the two boys with a certain unknown heavy tension rising in air. It wasn't like they didn't had topics to talk about  rather both had so many things to ask but  it was kinda awkward for both them to start with them.

With just sharing glances at eachother  jungkook finally after minutes decided to break the ice between him and the gorgeous male in his car.

"Arhmm... Tae..I..I mean Taehyung..no..wait !! Is it..is it fine if I call you tae?" Jungkook stuttered

"What are you talking about ? Ofcourse you can ! And you already call me by all names except my birth name kook so it's fine I guess?!" Taehyung mumbled waiting for the elder to speak.

"Ohh haha....yeahh... So ..I wanted to talk about us"

"Us? What about us?" Taehyung questioned furrowing his eyebrows and jungkook's remark.

"So !! As you can see I am taking you on a date today!! And you must be very much wondering about how the hell did this can happen When I was literally straight till yesterday !!"

"So the thing is ... I'll just be honest with u ..I'm  so confused about myself right now  tae!! Like I don't know.. I like girls and that's for sure I  don't see boys in that way  but I don't think my heart says the same thing when it's you!"

"It's a different feeling that I getting started with you. And I  was shitty rude to you throughout these whole years  just for the fact because I was scared of turning into a gay !!"

"But may be thats what made me fall for you more and more and now I can't find any way to walk out of this best feeling tae...I don't want to leave this now!!"

"I..just don't know tae!!" Jungkook breathed out furiously as he said it all in a one go . He slumped on his seat not sparing any glances at the half frozen younger male sitting with him.

Taehyung jerked out of his trans with  hot cheeks and giddy stomach ...he then gazed at jungkook who was busy scratching his thumb vigorously while his attention focused on Jesus knows what.