✨47✨

(≧▽≦)

"I said no tae!!! You are not talking to that asshole and that's final !!"

Jungkook stood up moving far away from Taehyung and sitting on the couch in front of him.

"Ahhh kookieee~  pretty please"

"Noo Taehyung!! Didn't I told you once? And why the heck do you even want to talk to that asshole? Don't you know how bad he comments on you!!!"

"I'll beat the shit of that bitch !!"

"Kookie even I don't want to talk to that dumb man but he keeps on messaging me so I just want to ask him what he wants. And I'll tell him to not message me again "

"Now when you know the reason , may I ?" Taehyung said snuggling onto jungkook's chest resting his head on the elders shoulder .

Jungkook wrapped his one arm around Taehyung's waist  pulling him between his legs. Making Taehyung's head lean on his own bare chest. While his second hand  on Taehyung's thigh giving it a slight squeeze.

"I'm still not positive over your decision tae! But it's your opinion I can't just force my decisions over you ...so you can talk to him ...but if he does something bad I'll fuck him!!!"

"Wohhh hyaaa Jeon jungkook!!! How dare you ??" Taehyung snarled turning around from his current position and making his seat on his favourite place. Jungkook's thighs

"How can you fuck him? when it's me whom you have to do for the first and even for the last time Jeon!?"

"Just me!! You got it?"

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's lips making him whine  . Taehyung pouted when Jungkook just pecked his lips and parted away when he expected a hell lot more the  kissing .

"Sometimes you are so sassy that it makes me wonder if you are the same person who blush deep red when I do this " jungkook smirked giving a squeeze to Taehyung's sensitive ass.

Taehyung gasped aloud holding jungkook's shoulder when he sensed jungkook's hand kneading his butt cheeks . His cheeks where already pink red but now even his stomach had that some kind of hot warmth ....and he exactly knew what it was.

Pleasure......

Taehyung never knew just jungkook's hand on  his butt would make him see the stars on the bright sunny day.How was jungkook the only one for him who would make him weak and absolute high without doing any nasty things.

With over flustered face Taehyung nuzzled more in jungkook's neck smelling his natural woody coffee scent.

"Ahhh~ kookahh~ I... I'm... sensitive over there.... don't .....ahh~ shit.....kookiee"

"I know baby you are sensitive and that's the reson I'm doing it Princess!!"

"So that...I can make you see the wonders that I imagine off baby bun"

"Kookie~ "

Taehyung moaned feeling embarassed by the levid sounds he was producing .

But before he could feel anything more there pretty heated moment was disturbed by Taehyung's phone ringing.

"Keep going on jung...jungkook please don't stop!!"

"Taebaby!! What if it's an important call ? Take the call babe we can continue this anytime!!" Jungkook said in deep husky voice.

Taehyung's pov:
Ahhh who the fuck is it now to disturb such a rare moment??? That bitch!! If it's Jimin he is dead I swear.

Taehyung got up from jungkook's laps and moved towards his phone which was kept on the couch where he was sitted before.

"Hello? Who is it?" Taehyung said irritatedly.

"Heyy!! Taehyung ..hi..it's jjangie .Are you free right now? I wanted to talk to you !"

"Who gave you my number? And nope I don't wanna talk to you so bbye."

Taehyung immediately hanged up his call and threw his phone on the sofa back.

"Who was it? Why do sound frustrated more then when I call your pretty ass, flat huh??" Jungkook backhugged kissing taehyung's cheeks .

"Jjangie!!"

"Wohhh why the fuck he called you? "

"I don't know!! How the fuck does he even have my number??"

"But didn't you wanted to talk to him too tae?"

Taehyung looked at jungkook and nodded his head.

"Not anymore kook!!! If my kookie said no then no!! Taetae won't talk to him" Taehyung said cheekily

"Don't worry tae I'll talk to him in my way!!"

"Hyaa no fights okay!! I don't want you to fight with anyone anymore gguk !! You understand??"

"Yess Master!!"

"Wait!! Aren't the master you?? Or you thinking on bottoming for Kim Taehyung huh??"

Taehyung questioned with a smugged face... wiggling his eyebrows at the starled jungkook....

"Bottom!! Jeon jungkook??? My ass ...come here you naughty tiger...let me show you who's the Top."

Jungkook gasped dramatically and started tickling Taehyung . Taehyung being sensitive enough started wiggling in jungkook's arms.

Taehyung was laughing hard and trying to move out from jungkook's grasp.

Loud giggles and jungkook's heart full  laughs echoed in the silent filled hall .

In multiple attempts of pushing jungkook, this time Taehyung pushed jungkook really very hard which made the elder to stumble on his feet keeping the grip on Taehyung's waist still firm and Strong.

Which made jungkook to fall on the couch with Taehyung glued to him.

Taehyung chuckled aloud resting his head on jungkook's chest and his arms on elders shoulder while jungkook's one arm around Taehyung's waist while the other caressing younger male's soft fluffy hair.

"Let's just stay like this for few more minutes gguk. I love this !!!

"As if I was letting you go my sweetiepie "

"Don't you think your nicknames are way too cheesy??"

Taehyung said looking at jungkook with a sweet smile and kind of soft eyes.

Jungkook smiled back and pecked Taehyung's lips once more before nodding his head as No

"Hmmm!! Not like that I mind you calling me with names Jeon!! I love it"

Taehyung rested back on jungkook's chest..both  closing there eyes and letting the time move with having eachother in there arms.

Do vote and comment if you like ✨✨