Chapter 11

Lets continue..
Author pov
So. We were at ashi shing attacking at devil angel ... (Flash back ends)
Devil angel doged but still got injured at her arm and she slip at the floor and then Siddharth Rush over and helped her get up devil angel p a took the leave at school and took care of her. She didn't went to home that's why her father and mother was worried that something bad happened to her and went to the the school for further information. But they didn't get any information of her . Her p a also tried to forward to the updates of devil angels health because of some critical thing and some promises her pa didn't pass the information..
Siddharth always came over to see her improvement. Slowly Siddharth begin to fall in love but still can't accept the feeling... Avneet also begin to find Siddharth as a close friend...
After she recovered she went to school and met her friends.. friends was questioning all day.
About taking long leave...
She answered question but didn't tell about her injury...
By that long period of time Siddharth already knew identity as both college student and Mafia queen.. but he didn't mentioned them to keep her identity safe... Even though he knew her identity but serial new to his real identity.

After school
She went to her home and saw her mother and father worried... Then she asked her parents what are you so worried about? Her parents replied "ohh dear, have you gone? You made us worried death..." Avneet replied "don't say that mother next time I will inform you where I am going and to where I m going with.." after that she went to the bedroom and rest early. She didn't go out because of her injury. It haven't recovered properly and doctor told her to only go out when there is emergency.

Next morning
Avneet took the leave her parents found not that she was taking leaved for more than a month but also her parents let it off because they knew Avneet was witty person...

At school

Siddharth's pov
Ughh... This lecture is soo boring I wish this school was over soon... *Turns around
Umm... I somehow feel the complete scilence on the class (turns at Avneet's desk) ohhh... So this is why this class is completely scilence.....
*Mind goes black all of sudden*
??Did I just her!!??
No it's impossible she is just too annoying. I can't miss someone like her...

To be continued.....
I hope u guys will reach this challenge for u guys for next chapter
The faster u get to target the faster u get another chapter u get to read
Target:39 votes n atleast 2 follower