Chapter Twenty-Two

Me: Good news everyone! Vixen91 does not have COVID-19. She just has a really bad sinus infection. Nothing else.

Vinnie: How did you find out, Emily?

Me: Paul told me that Tommy just called him. We don't have to quarantine ourselves, but for the next two weeks, Paul and Gene still have to quarantine themselves because they're still sick with COVID-19.

Ace: That's good. When are they coming back?

Me: *gets a text from Vixen91* Another message from Tommy. He said that the doctors are gonna discharge Vixen91 at 2:00.

All the other Kiss guys and girls: Okay!

(*2:00 p.m*)

Tommy: *opens the front door to the spare building* Hey guys! We're back!

Eric Singer: Hi buddy! *gives Tommy a fist bump*

Tommy: *chuckles and then gives Eric Singer a fist bump*

Ace: How are you feeling Vixen91?

Vixen91: I'm still sick and the doctors gave me medicine to take for my sinus infection.

Tommy: She also needs to drink plenty of fluids and get lots of rest. So, I'll be taking her to bed now for a nap. *picks up his spacequeen and carries her to the bedroom in his arms bridal style*

Me: Whew! That was a close one!

Peter: Yes, it was a close one. I'd be heartbroken if Eli or Kara, Kovu, or Keaton caught the COVID-19 virus.

Eli: Awww! *hugs Peter and nuzzles his kitty nose* Petey-bear! 😍

Me: Same here with Vinnie.