001. evade

▍𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺, 𝗄𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗁𝖺 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁COLOR ! n

𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺, 𝗄𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗁𝖺 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁
COLOR ! n. u
001.    爱   ᠈  𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖾 . ❫

              "THIS SHIT IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS," Ino complained from beside you as she sat on the locker room bench, tying her shoelaces

Sakura let out a sigh as her head rested on your lap, her pink of her hair sprawled over your shorts and thighs as your back slumped against the wall. You were waiting for Ino to finish getting ready for practice, using it as an excuse to avoid beginning the stretches.

"They wait until our last fucking year to order new uniforms," Ino continued her rant. "It's fucking March! Who the fuck was working her ass off to get the school to accept them for three years? Me bitch!"

"Man, fuck it. We leaving this funky ass school soon anyways," you muttered and watched as she finished tying her shoe and stood to her foot, turning to the full-body mirror on the wall.

"Georgia Tech has pretty good uniforms," Sakura added. She held her manicured nails above her as she toyed with them.

A scoff left Ino's lips as she primed and preened her hair, her eyes rolling. "Bitch, please. All that yellow is not cute."

You threw your head back slightly, laughing while Sakura frowned.

"Ino, hurry up before coach comes in here and starts with her nagging," she said.

Ino sucked her teeth while Sakura lifted herself from your lap and turned towards you. "On a less bitchy note," the pink-haired girl started with a smile and grabbed your wrist, causing you to side-eye her. "Eat out with us after Wednesday's semi-finals?"

"..."

Her lip poked out into a fake pout as she said it, and you silently grimaced at her, though mainly at the thought. You let your attention travel to the ceiling and a drawn-out grunt escaped your lips.

"Oh, come onnnnnn!" she nearly begged, tugging on your arm. "You never go, and this is a special occasion!"

And I'm still never gonna go.

Ino had already spun around, a hand still in her hair. "Yea, [Y/n]! If you just come, we won't have to drop you off first."

So that's why they wanted you to come so bad.

Your long grunting didn't waver as they both continued whining. Eventually, they also groaned and turned away from you, Sakura kissing her teeth in annoyance.

Despite having a driver's license, you had no car. Only a bike you bought three months ago. Usually, your boyfriend would drive you around, but because he wasn't on the basketball team, he rarely went to away games. So, after games when the bus dropped all the cheerleaders off at school, either Sakura or Ino would agree to take you home. Other times, more recently, you'd just use your bike to ride home, not wanting to be a bother.