Chapter 3

I drug Niall down the hallway and back into the main room, scanning for my manager. When I found him, I waved him over, struggling to hold up Niall.

"Hey, Phil, I'm driving these boys home."

He looked between the two of us, squinting his eyes. "Okay, but this is coming out of your paycheck."

I huffed angrily, pulling Niall out the door and into the cold streets.

"Gillian? What are you doing here?" I looked up to see Louis sitting in the snow, smiling up at me.

"You can't drive like this. I'm going to take you guys home," I replied, hoisting Niall's arm back around my shoulders.

"Well, whatever you say," Louis said, smiling, before tossing me the keys. He walked us over to his car, unlocking the doors for me. "Here," he took Niall from me, laying him in the backseat before climbing in after him.

I looked around curiously. "Where are Harry and Zayn?"

Louis smiled cheekily, his eyes fluttering shut. "They ran off somewhere."

"Where did they go- Louis?" I shook his shoulder, only for him to let out a loud snore.

Slamming the door shut, I turned around, desperately searching for the missing two boys. Walking to the other side of the car, I heard a loud voice.

"Yep! And we went to a strip club! I didn't go to rehearsal, no! We went to a STRIP CLUB."

I ran toward the voice, finding Zayn on the side of a building, laying down, and yelling into his cell.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" I whispered to him.

He looked up, smiling when he recognized me. "Oh! Here's one of them now! Say hello to my girlfriend, Gillian!" He waved the cellphone in the air, expecting me to say something.

"H-hello?" I called awkwardly.

He brought the phone back to his ear. "Okay, so call me when you get this message. Love ya!" he blew a few kisses into the phone before clicking the 'End' button.

"Okay, come on Zayn." I walked over to him, discreetly slipping his phone from his hand and into my pocket.

"Where are we going?" Zayn asked, yawning.

"I'm taking you back to the car, alright? I'm gonna take you home." I pulled him around the corner, the car coming into view.

He nodded, shutting his eyes as he struggled to keep himself upright. We finally reached the car, flinging open the bak door.

Zayn crawled in, squeezing between the already passed out boys, and laying his head in Louis' lap and scattering his legs across Niall.

"Zayn, wait! Before you fall asleep: Do you know where I can find Harry?" I shook him gently, careful not to wake the other boys.

"Urm," he yawned again, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "He took a real liking to you, love. He might have gone back looking for you."

I kicked Louis' leg aside so I could shut the car door, stomping through the snow, and back up to the building.

Once in, I saw Phil talking to two of the main dancers near the bar. Before I could reach him, one of my coworkers grabbed my elbow, pulling me to face her.

"Oh, Gillian! There is a, uh, guy looking for you. He seems to be determined to request you," she said, as if shocked.

"Where is he?"

She nodded her head back to the dressing room before heading over to talk to Phil. I pushed past all the drunk men, even swatting a few away, before I got out.

"Gillian! I found you!" someone slurred from across the room.

I looked around until I spotted Harry, in between Alyssa and Martia, collapsed on the couch. I smiled, relieved at finding him.

"Come on, Harry. I have to take you lads home." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, only to have him flip me around into his chest.

"Why the rush, Gillian?" he warm breath washed over me, smelling strongly of alcohol.

"Because," I struggled for an argument. "I have a surprise for you in the car!" I blurted.

He raised his eyebrows, quickly taking my hand and pulling me towards the front door, stopping only to address Alyssa and Martia.

"Bye, ladies!" he smiled cheekily, winking, before he drug me back outside and straight to the car. He pinned me against the passenger's side door, hands on either side of my head.

"What's my surprise?" he asked, leaning closer so he was level with me.

"There is no surprise," I admitted. "I just really need to take you guys home so I can get back to work."

"Guys?" Harry and I whipped our heads to see Louis peeking out of the door. "Niall doesn't look too good..."

I sighed, sliding out from Harry's containment. Opening the door for him, I shoved him in. Pouting, Harry crossed his arms and squeezed his eyes shut.

Once I buckled myself and Harry in, I started the car, turning to face Louis, who was curled up in the backseat, not looking too good himself.

"Where do you live?"

Rubbing his temples, he quickly gave me directions to their flat a few blocks down. Carefully driving, I tried to hurry before any of the boys had an accident.

______________________________

P/N: Emily says Thank you to whoever is reading this. <3 Please leave feedback for her, fan her, share the story! Show her it isn't a waste of time (: @weavere97

~JennXx