Four

'This guy is Kongpob Suthiluck?' It was the same guy Arthit had helped the previous week.

Arthit's body was unable to move. He was dead meat. Not only had he cursed Kongpob in front of him last week he had also called him names. And....

'Take the keys and drive me to the nearest flower shop.' He had ordered his boss to drive him around.

'Do you know my boss better than me?' Arthit had really asked Kong if he(Kong) knew himself better than him(Arthit).

Arthit felt all the blood drain from his face as he recalled their encounters one by one.

Mr. Rueng nudged him lightly and mouthed 'flowers'. Right. Arthit remembered that he hadn't paid Kongpob for those.

Arthit nervously handed over the bouquet to his boss. "Welcome sir."

Kongpob raised his left eyebrow looking at the bouquet the older guy had handed him. Then looked at Arthit with a slight smirk. Imagine receiving the bouquet for which Kongpob himself had paid for.

Arthit's heart stopped beating. He was definitely doomed!!!

He was calculating in his mind all the things that he had done to his boss unknowingly, and was very sure that he was gonna get fired. He started tinking of all the possible companies he would apply for and counting all the savings he had with him.

But there was still some hope tho. He had helped the younger once. Although the injuries weren't that serious, he had still lost blood and would have fainted if not for his timely help. Then his injuries would get infected and become severe. So Arthit calmed down a bit, trying to think positively.

After Kongpob was wished and introduced to all the staff members, Arthit could see the girls and some guys gushing over and praising his appearance and manners. No matter who it was he treated them respect regardless of their position in the company, attracting positive attention and admirable eyes towards himself.

Arthit was still spacing out thinking about his new boss when he heard his name being called. It was Mr. Rueng who had called him over.

Arthit tenatively walked over seeing that he was with Kongpob.

"Mr. Suthiluck this is Arthit. He'll be your secratery, so I'll leave you to him." To which Kongpob nodded.

He then turned toward Arthit and said, "Arthit show him around okay?"

Arthit nodded his head while crying in his head. He had totally forgotten that he would be that guy's secretary now, which meant that he would have to be at Mr. Suthiluck's beck and call for the whole day and sometimes even during weekends.

Arthit just hoped Kongpob wouldn't bring up the past topics.

 -------

Enjoy<3