Eleven

Arthit was getting ready for the day out with Kongpob. He had actually totally forgotten about that but Knot had called him yesterday asking if he was sure he wouldn't come to the gathering. That was when he remembered that he had agreed to hang out with Kong today.

He wore a white shirt with black skinny jeans and a black jacket to top it off. He thought that he looked good in it. Although he would never get a chance to date his boss, he still thought he'd at least dress up good to not make a fool of himself in front of the person he liked.

Thirty minutes later he arrived at the location Kongpob had sent him. It was the same mall that he'd gone two days before.

He went inside and saw Kongpob. His heart skipped a beat looking at his boss in casual ware. He'd always thought people over exaggerated in the books when they said that their bosses looked more good looking in their casual clothes. But now that he'd seen it with his own eyes, he understood what they felt.

Kongpob was looking handsome with a black turtleneck shirt with his sleeves pulled up to his elbows showing off his forearms and a white jeans. Arthit couldn't help but gawk at him with his mouth slightly open. The younger male was leaning against the wall with his left leg folded and was looking at his phone with a small smile which made him all the more attractive.

Arthit thought he was looking at an angle. His stomach flipped when the other guy looked up from his phone and towards him. Arthit came to his senses and started walking towards him when Kongpob waved at him.

"So, where are we going now?" Arthit questioned putting his hands in his pocket.

"Phi I've booked the tickets for a movie. But we still have an hour to go." Kongpob hesitantly answered, smiling foolishly.

Arthit rolled his eyes to avoid staring at the adorable face of the guy in front of him.

"I actually needed a haircut. My fringes are annoying as hell. So let's go to the salon." Arthit suggested, scrunching his nose he pulled his hair in front of his face to look at the length. They had grown too much and now reached his nose.

Kongpob chuckled looking at his face fondly before holding his hand and dragging him to what Arthit thought would be a hair salon.

They entered the place and were met with a guy with weirdly colored hair. Arthit was asked to choose a haircut but he didn't know which one to choose, so he reluctantly left it to the hairdressers choice.

After about fifteen minutes, the black cloth on him was removed and the hairdresser told him that he was done.

Arthit wasn't sure if the haircut looked good on him so he asked Kongpob who was reading a magazine sitting on the sofa, "How does is look Kong?"

Upon hearing his voice, Kongpob looked up and stared at him for a few seconds. Those mere seconds looked like hours to Arthit and he started feeling self conscious.

The hairstylist came to stand beside Arthit and told Kongpob, "Tell your boyfriend not to worry. He'll look handsome on your date."

"We're not boyfriends Phi. He's a friend." Arthit quickly denied even though it felt good to hear them being referred as boyfriends.

"Oh I thought you guys were lovers with the way you were looking at each other." The guy said and went to greet a customer who just walked in.

"You look good Phi." Kongpob answered after the guy walked away.

"Really? I think it's still long. Answer truthfully." Arthit said still dubious.

"Truthfully? It's bad." Kongpob rubbed his neck embarrassed, avoiding eye contact with the older guy.

"Is it that bad?" Arthit question, already thinking of the haircuts he could get now.

"No Phi, I'm talking about myself. It's bad for my heart." He looked straight at his eyes and continued cheekily making Arthit's heart beat fast. It was so loud that he was afraid that the younger male could hear it and know how much his words were affecting him.

'Anything Kongpob does was bad for Arthit's heart.' That Arthit discovered as he tried to stop his cheeks from flushing red and being obvious in front of his crush.

-----
Enjoy!!!

A/n: I just had to add the 'it's bad for my heart' part. It's one of my favorite scenes, like pleaseee Kongpob is smooth asf. And also the whole hazing test scene from Sotus S especially the 'kiss my cheek 200 times' dialogue and Arthit's face after that. But sadly KongArt are from different universities in this story.

Anyways thank you all for reading and supporting this story!!