|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞|

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
_____
𝐀𝐦𝐞̀𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞

I'm looking in the mirror my hair's in a slick low bun I have on a white double breasted blazer matching white dress pants white ankle strap platform heels and a white clutch I apply my red lipstick and I look good I hear the door bell so I walk over to my bed put my phone in my clutch and I go downstairs and open the door and he's standing there looking so handsome with a bouquet of beautiful red roses he says for you and he gives them to me and I smell them and they smell lovely I let him in and I find a vase for them and fill it with water and I put the roses in and we go out to his car and he opens the passenger's side door for me and I thank him and get in and he gets in and he starts the car and the engine roars to life and I give him the address and he doesn't even need GPS as he begins driving he says so do you plan to do different gallery's? I say possibly we get there after 15-20 minutes and he parks and he gets out and he helps me out and we walk up and the door man automatically steps aside and we go in and he presses the button for the elevator and it comes down to the first floor with a ding we go in and it takes us up we get there after a minute or two and walk out and it's packed the gallery owner approaches me and he holds his hand out and says Shawn Phillips I say Amélie Auclaire and I shake his hand he says a word? I look up at Jude and say it'll only be a minute he heads over to the bar and Mr. Philips says We're honored to have you in our museum I say thank you he says on behalf of the museum we'd like to keep the painting instead of auctioning it we'll pay you 1.8 million now and 500,000 each month to keep it here what do you say? I say sure he says perfect and he leads me to his office and he writes the check and gives it to me and we go back and we go over to the podium and I get up there and all eyes go on me and I give a little speech and they applaud and I make my way over to Jude he says hello there I say hi and I sit beside him he says well? I say I sold it to the museum he says see your amazing I say thank you and the bartender comes over to us and says what can I get you? Jude says A sex on the beach and a scotch he goes to get it he brings them back quick and we begin drinking Jude says Are you hungry? I say I could eat he says I have this place I know you'd love I say oh really? He says yes really I say okay let's go and he helps me down off the stool and we leave he takes me to this expensive restaurant the food looks delicious and it smells heavenly they seat us very quickly although there's a line he pulls out the chair for me and I sit and he pushes me in and sits across from me and the waitress walks over and she's very slutty he doesn't pay her attention as he says bring a bottle of wine she leaves to get it he says do you mind if I order for you?

𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘂𝗲𝗱