HEADCANON ━━━ when their s/o is arachnophobic

genre : a tad bit of humor.
characters included : light, l, misa, near, minoru, mikami.

˚

   ✫     ˚ .      ⋆

. ·    +

˚

*     ˚          .  ˚      ⋆

. ·    +          ˚

*     ˚

- "Uhm

- "Uhm.. Light.."

- Slightly annoyed by the fact that you had just disturbed his train of thoughts, he looked up and asked noncommittally, "What?"

- "There's a spider.. in your bathroom.. And I gotta pee.."

- Hells, what? He hastily strode towards the bathroom, stopping and internally panicking once he saw how humongous it was. Several gangly legs... Eugh. Spiders had always disturbed him.

- But he had to do it. Just think, what could possibly be lamer than the god of the new world being terrified of spiders? That would tarnish his reputation. No kidding.

- Light took the broom from the side and carefully shooed the spider off the walls while you slouched behind him and held his shoulders, screaming everytime the creature got near you.

- Some time later, you lost sight of the spider.

- "[Y/N], where is it?"

- "I don't kn -- oh my gosh!!!"

- "What is it?"

- "It's on your head!"

- What the fu -- okay, calm down, Light. You can do this. You've killed plenty of the bad guys before. This is merely a spider.

- '[Y/N].. The predicament you put me into... I swear you will not get away with this.'

- He's utterly spooked, but he was still preserving his image, so it took quite a while to get the abomination off himself. He looked like he just finished an intense tennis match by then.

- "Thanks.. Light."

- "Huh? Yeah."

- Some time later...

- Was that spiders written on top of a page in the death note? Ryuk cackled. He wondered if he could blackmail Light using that to give him more apples...