GIRLS, GIRLS, BOYS ┊ MISA X READER X LIGHT (X L) • PART ONE

WORD COUNT: 3713
GENRE: Crack, Yotsuba!Light and Yotsuba!Misa

A: CAN WE ALL AGREE THAT THIS SONG SLAPS

ALSO this took longer that i intended it to but well oop

-

You're a member of the NPA and the Kira Task Force. Before, only you and Matsuda you were the only ones close inspite of the fact that you two had.. completely opposite attitudes. But now, you're close with almost everyone else! That included L, Light, and Misa. At first you thought L was very intimidating to work with but then you realized that you two got along quite well with your sharp tongues whose job was to often throw dry insults to 'incompetent' members. But, well, it's evident he did the job better.

Light and Misa, the primary suspects for the first and second kira. Your relationship with them was quite well, at least a percentage better than their relationship with Ryuzaki. It was silly to think that you had grown friends with your primary suspects. And no doubt, it would really sting if Ryuzaki's deductions are proven to be correct.

And perhaps.. you might've even developed an attraction.

But, to which one?

"[Y/N]!!!"

Misa shouted, hugging you from behind before lounging on the couch beside you.

"Oh [Y/N]! I need your help! You're my last resort but you are the only one who's in good terms with Ryuzaki! Right? Right??"

Your eyes turned to slits. You folded the newspaper you were reading and looked at her suspiciously.

"And you are implying that I beseech him to let you and Light have a date, aren't you?"

At first she had this surprised reaction, but then she laughed in amusement as she clapped her hands. You looked away, feeling your cheeks heating up simply by looking at her jovial smile. You cleared your throat, composing yourself.

"Yes!! Oh why are you so amazing in guessing?! So can you? Can you??"

You were suddenly put in another situation which had made you bashful. With the way she leaned her upper body towards yours with mischief twinkling in her eyes, your faces were in a proximity too much for you to handle. You backed away, and she apologized when she guessed the wrong reason why.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry!"

"It's.. okay.."

"Soooo," she poked your waist. You stifled a laugh and hardened your facade, which was to no avail. Misa clung to your arms, leaning the side of her head against your left arm, so closs to nuzzling it. You sighed mentally, feeling tensed.

You were afraid she might hear how loud your heart beat was. This girl wouldn't really make it easy for you, would she?

"Can you find a way to convince him? Pretty pleaaaseee?"

She looked at you with pleading eyes and a pout. And truth to be told, who could say no to that cutie? You rolled your eyes and grimaced, however nodding much to her delight.

"YAAAAAAY! YOU ARE THE BEST! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! [N/N]!"

"M-Misa—!"

"Oh! Hehe.. Sorry [Y/N]! You're just so warm and soft to hug!"

She pulled away from the hug you that almost broke your ribcage. You glanced at her, seeing that she was staring at you. The smile on her face was growing wider and wider as she was pinching your cheeks. It wasn't too harsh, but you whined nonetheless, which resulted to her giggling.