Chapter 19

Thanks for the 1k read. It means a lot. I hope you're enjoying reading this chapter.

______________________________________

"Stopped calling me that" I said with anger in my voice.

I sat at the corner of my room thinking of what to do. Hugging my knees with my head flopped on my knees. A single tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Jerk I hate my life I hate everything" I sighed heavily letting my heart dropped.

Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. I bent forward where I sat on the floor and pressing my palms to the mat, I began to cry with the force of a person vomiting on all fours.

As I was crying my eyes out, I remembered the good memories that I had with him, with Xiumin. All those wonderful memories. The way he smiled at me even though I used him for my revengeful plan to take revenge on Jaeho, but in the end it doesn't even matter. He won. My parents won and that leaves me here crying to get the pain away.

How am I going to tell him? I thought the next thing I tell him was my feelings towards him now it's too late.

What am I going to do? I didn't even tell So Ye yet. She has all her problems with Suho. I don't want to disturb her. Then again she always willing to help me with all my problems.

I despise my parents. They irritate me. But I still like them in some ways.

_______________________________________

I was still sitting on the chilly floor, my back against the door, bawling my eyes out when my phone rang.

I slowly removed my phone from my pocket and opened it to check who had contacted me at this precise moment.

"So Ye is calling "was on the screen of my phone.
So I got a call from So Ye.

I hit accept wiped my tears and said" h-hello". Pretend I was OK but in reality I was not.

"Soo Bin are you OK? Your voice is kind off different" She asked worrying about me.

"I'm fine" I sniffled between words.

"Are you sure?" She questions again.

"I am" I replied again.

"You not sound fine... Remember Soo Bin if something happens problems just talked to me I might be at help" She explain.

"Fine my life is ruin something happen and I hate my parents right now" I sniffled between words.

"What happened I know you hate them, what did they do this time?" She asked.

"Well you were right I am too late" I said still wiping my tears.

"Right on what? What was I right about? " She question in confusion.

"You were right about my feelings towards him, towards Xiumin" I added.

"I knew it from the start, but isn't that a good thing... You like him and I know he likes you too... I can feel it" She smiled.

"Well that's the thing I was too late to confess to him because" I took a deep breath "my parents put me in an arrange marriage 4 or 5 years from now I will be married to that jerk" I said.

"What!!?" her eyes widen from the sudden news.

"You will be married to a guy you don't love, 4 years later... Who is this fella?" She said still in shocked.

"That's the other bad news... It's him... It's the guys who broke me... Who broke my heart into a million pieces... Who cheated on me-" I got interrupted when I was about to say his name.

"Don't tell me it's him the one you were taking revenge on... Don't tell me it's Jaeho" She said.

"Yes it's him... I just know this just now. Him and his parents are in my house and he just exposed about me and Xiumin in front of my parents and they were displeased with me and I was mad in anger tears came out as I was sitting him in my room alone"I sighed heavily.

"And now I don't know what to do... My life is ruin" I said.

"You must confess to him before it's not to late... I know it is late but you must tell him everything a mean everything" She suggested.

"What the point. I can't do anything. What is done is done... If I tell him and everything else it will complicated things and I don't want him to be involved in the first place" I replied.

"Soo Bin you are my best friend you deserve to be happy for once in your life. A lot of terrible stuff happened to you in the past... For once World please be good to you. S o its your choice on what to do now but whatever it is is I am always here" She added.

"Well, So Ye thanks for looking up for me... It is to late now... I can't change So Ye I think I need t be alone bye for now. I said.

" Soo Bin If you need anything I am here for you good night bye bestie "she said and I put my phone down.

This is how my life operates. This is how bad my life is.

After the phone chat with my best friend, a few minutes have passed. I made a decision. I took out my phone and began texting him.

Soo Bin : Can we meet tommorow?

Xuimin :Sure

Soo Bin : meet me at the park by 2pm I have something to tell you.

______________________________________

I know there's not much happening in this chapter just Soo Bin telling So Ye what happened. But next chapter, will she tell Xiumin the truth or will she not? We will see. Don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot.