1

Jin preparing break fast to his band mates. everyone is settled down at dining table and talking making jokes and everything but except one..!

Guys where is jimin.? Is he still sleeping..? Suga asked..'

Yeah he's so tired of his dance practices he's really doing hard working for upcoming performances let him sleep for few minutes  later I will go and wake him up..! Joonie said to Jin

Yeah ok .. suga said..'

Jungkook was waiting for jimin but he had less patience so he directly he went to jimin room and opened his door and went inside he slowly tip toe at jimin bed..
He stand in front of jimin's bed
He Just watching his sleeping beauty with lustful eyes..! how was he cute at the same time sexy as hell "jungkook thought himself"

he wears loose white shirt with black shorts which can easily visible his collar bone his milky shiny neck through his shirt he want to suck his neck badly he want to leave dark colour hickeys on his neck
Gosh those milky thighs..! And finally those luscious plump lips I want to eat them suck them kiss them badly I need those lips for ever It doesn't enough for one time but I want them  forever

Jimin you're just driving me crazy like hell
asap..! I will make you mine baby ..! Just wait for it jungkook thought in his mind
He came out his thoughts and went near to him.

He taps his shoulder to wake him up..!
jimin .., jimin wake up it's already 9:00. Jungkook said in low soothing tone.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes which it's meet into jungkook eyes directly..

Jungkook caressed Jimin soft locks and smiled at him..'
"Wake up Minnie it's already 9:00

Good morning kookie~ jimin said in cute voice.

Good morning jiminiee..Jungkook said while smiled at him.

Jimin wake up and he did his morning routine
.
.
.
Jimin neatly dressed into cute clothes which he looking extremely cute in those clothes.

He came out of his room and greeted everyone. He sat on the couch in living area.

Jimin sat beside taehyung and watching some movies laughing together making some dad jokes..! Jimin hands on taehyung thighs..! And tae hands laying on jimin's shoulders

But Some pair of eyes are watching them with death glare he's fuming in anger inside.

Then Jimin got a phone call which it's there in his room so he walking into his room calmly..
But Suddenly a pair of strong arms grabbed the small ones waist and pressed closely to his chest..jungkook breath was hitting on jimin face
Jung_
Jungkook..! What are you doing..?

Exactly what are you doing jimin..?
What I did kookie..?
Stop it jiminaah why are you sitting close with taehyung and why did you touched him..?

Aww how cute  our bunny is angry now.! Jimin said with small voice.

Jimin know jungkook had little bit of possessiveness for little things.. so jimin didn't mind about that.

Kookie it's just friendly touch nothing more than that he cupped his face with his cute little chubby fingers
Hmm ok..! Jungkook pouted cutely he smiled at him
Jungkook hugs him tightly

You know what kookie you're both of you like my best friends you both are same I treated both of you as equally so don't get mad..! Jimin said in low soothing voice while caressing his back.

Ok jiminaah I know ..!

That's my boy.. jimin said to him..

Jungkook pov

Best friends my foot  You're not my best friend jimin you more than that soon you will be "MINE"

At night...

Jungkook was in his room..laying on his bed and watching deeply Jimin pics in his phone.
He secretly clicks his photos everyday..' he deeply obsessed with that cute angelic boy..
His eyes completely turned into lust eyes while staring at his photos.

Then suddenly he heard a knock to his door.. jungkook was angry now because they're interrupted his time when he was enjoying the staring his "beloved love" photos.

He off his phone and got up from bed and opened the door with boring face..
But when he saw that person his face expressions changed into happy ones.

"Minniee..." jungkook said with surprised tone..

"Kookiee... I'm not getting sleep can I cuddle with you..? Jimin pleaded him with puppy eyes.

Jungkook was dancing inside when jimin asked to sleep with him.
"Who will miss that golden chance.." jungkook thought himself.

"Sure Minnie you no need to ask my permission. Come inside..Then jungkook opened his door completely to let him come inside.

Then jimin went inside and jungkook closed the door and locked it..

Jimin laid on jungkook bed and covered with his blanket.
Jungkook looked at jimin with lust eyes which Jimin didn't noticed him which he was busy in adjusting himself on his bed.

Come kookie sleep with me.. let's cuddle..

Jungkook body turned into heat when jimin said in that way..' he actually said in normal way.. but jungkook mind thinks into another meaning.

"Yeah Minnie I'm coming.."

jungkook taking small steps towards his bed while looking at jimin's beauty.
Then jungkook slipped under the same blanket and hugged jimin so tightly and sleeping..'
"Good night jiminiee" jungkook said while placed sweet kiss on his forehead.

"Good night kookie" jimin said with sweet smile and drifted into deep slumber when jungkook engulfed him into warm embrace.

But jungkook was enjoying this moment when jimin was in his hands. The small petite body was fully covered into jungkook's giant body.

"I'm just controlling my self to not hurt you Minnie"

Author pov
Jimin was so innocent he doesn't know anything about jungkook

He thought he was cute big bunny as friend that's it..

but deep inside he's obsessed & possessive with park jimin with psychotic mind

TBC ....

"Republishing this story again.."