9

Both are silent not even uttered any single word
J..jungkook...
Do you remember our debut time jimin..?
Jungkook suddenly spoke in low voice..'
jimin was looking at him with teary eyes.

Flashback...

Author pov...

At first time in debut jungkook felt strong feelings on jimin.
He always stayed stick with him he never wants to leave him side.
His kindness and caring and innocent character makes jungkook crazy..' he always praises jimin in every way..
Even too jimin always take care of jungkook a lot..' he loves the younger a lot in brother way..' he always buys him food. They're both went to outside when they're feeling boring. Everytime Jungkook cuddles with jimin only.. he never want to share "his" with anyone. He wants him all himself. He showed bit possessive on his hyung..'
but day by day jungkook's possessiveness turned into dangerous obsession on him.

One day Mc asked some questions to bts members everything was going very well..' but one particular question makes jungkook heart shattered into pieces.
So jimin whom do you select in your group as your brother..?
Without thinking once jimin quickly said jungkook's name..'
wooh that's cool can we know reasons please jiminishiii..'
ofc he's one of our golden maknae to our group he's very cute with his bunny face and he's too adorable with his doe eyes which it's always show pure innocence to him..' I miss my brother a lot but now I'm not because I can see my brother in him and even though when he calls me 'hyung' it makes my heart so warm..' he said while ruffling jungkook's hair cutely which he sat beside..'

After that interview boys came to their dorm and sat in living area for while..' but jungkook went to his room without saying anything to anyone he went to his room and closed the door hardly which members are flinched due to hard sound..'

"What happened to him everyone thought jungkook's weird behaviour..'
And that word makes him trigger..' he was fuming in anger a lot..'
And he wants to make changes his opinion on him. From that day he changed into innocent person into wild person..'
And his obsession changed into dangerous one..' which it's leads to kill somebody who can go near to jimin..'
And he decided that day..he will makes him as "his"

End of flashback..

Jimin eyes widened..when jungkook said truth to him..
I madly in love with you jimin..' but you always pushed me away..' you just did a big mistake in your life..
I will show you real hell to you from tomorrow onwards..' with that he said like that and stood up from bed and wear his clothes. When he about to walkout from his room jimin called him..'

"Jungkook...

Jungkook turned back and looked at shattered person which he was looking at him with teary eyes.

I..I'm sorry.

Jimin said with hurting voice.

Jungkook scoffed at him and smirk at him..'

"That one word doesn't make any change to me jimin."
Just wait watch...' jungkook said with deep venomous voice which it's filled with full of anger. He said like that and left petite jimin alone in his room.

After that Jimin curled up into ball and burst out into fat tears.
Why...? Why me..? He shouted like mad person and crying..'