Epilogue 2

Jimin came to his balcony after beating his soulmate so badly..' but after that he cuddled with his soulmate..' because he can't be angry with his taelien for too long..'
jungkook came to balcony where his beloved boyfriend was standing and held the railing rods and enjoying the city lights..'

Then a strong pair of veiny hands encircled around jimin's thin feminine waist..'
jimin knew who it was he smiled cutely and leaned back at jungkook's broad chest..'
cool breeze hitting to their faces which they're enjoying a lot..'

"I like your cologne kookie.."
jungkook smiled at him and tightened his grip on jimin's waist more..' he liked his boyfriend curvey waist a lot..' which it's so cute according to his taste he had kink about his waist..' he slowly brushing his waist with his long fingers..'
he likes it when he wraps his veiny hand around his waist..

"I liked your vanilla fragrance more.. baby.." jungkook said in husky voice..'

Jimin felt some kind of sensation when jungkook speak in husky voice..'
Jungkook slowly giving open mouth kisses on his dainty neck..and on his collar bone..' jimin wore jungkook white shirt..' which it's too big for jimin.. it's showing his collar bone and his shoulders clearly. which it's slipped from his shoulder..'

Jimin slowly closed his eyes due to jungkook giving him pleasure..
Then he slowly started sucking..on his porcelain neck. Jimin tilted his head to give more access to jungkook..' jungkook completely devoured in jimin's beauty..'
jimin slowly moaning with his honey voice..' which make hard to jungkook.
Jungkook make him turned to face him..' and slowly jimin turned his side..' both are looking so deeply into each other eyes.
Jungkook slowly leaned to his lips and smashed to his plump lips..' jungkook gently kissing his lips without hurting his baby..' his lips are so addictive to him..' he loved his lips a lot..' both are kissing so passionately..' Jimin hands wrapped around neck and slowly trailing up into his hair and massaging his scalp smoothly while kissing him so lovely..' both are completely devouring eachother..'
Jungkook pats his thighs to signal him to jump on him.
Jimin jumped on him and wrapped his legs around his waist.
Then jungkook slowly moving into their room without breaking their hot kiss.. he slowly make him laid in the bed and now jimin was under him..'
jungkook eyes completely turned into love..' and with little lust..' jimin was looking at him with innocent eyes..' his eyes are completely turned into red swollen.. because jungkook eat his lips a lot..'

"Don't look at me like that with innocent eyes baby" you're making me more hard.. that's leads to you can't walk properly tomorrow..' jungkook said in deep voice..'

"Do what ever you want jungkook.." I won't stop you.. jimin said in low voice.. which it's so melodic and so sexy..'
when jungkook heard from that jimin he can't control himself..' and his eyes turned into more dark..'
"Use safe word to stop me.. baby.." because you can't sleep tonight..' he smashed his lips to jimin's lips..'

Jungkook removed his T-shirt and exposing his well built tattoos body to his tiny beautiful boyfriend..' which he was staring at his body with flushed red face.
Jimin slowly touched his hard chest and caressing it..' jungkook didn't stoped him.. he let him do what ever his doll want..'

Jungkook was about to take jimin's clothes..' then they're heard knock from the door..'
jungkook closed his eyes due to frustration..' he was controlling his anger.
Jimin also looked at door direction..'

"Who's it..? Jungkook asked them loudly..'

Jungkookaaah it's me tae...

Jungkook sighed so heavily..' he looked back at jimin with "wtf look".. Jimin giggled at him by seeing jungkook's expression..'
jungkook literally cursed at him due to he ruined their romantic moment..'

"Whatttt tae..?? Jimin asked him without opening the door..'

Ummm.. thinking about what should I titled my next book..? "Is PYSCHO LOVE ok or should I change into OBSESSION LOVE..?

Jungkook and jimin eyes are widened..'

Taehyungggggggggggg.... Both Jimin and jungkook screamed his name..'
taehyung quickly run into his room....before he caught into his soulmate hands..' 😅

The end....

Nothing much I just want to write small jikook's moment that's it's..' hehe hope you like it..