6

Couple of Hours later which jimin & jungkook incident happened..

Everyone completed their practices.. now they all are heading to there respective dorms..

So guys why can't we go to restaurant and I'm really hungry.. it's been really being so many days before we spent time with out any heavy schedules.. what do you think ..? Jin said..

Hmm sounds good..Namjoon said ..
Everyone nodded.. but Jimin was not interested but he just pretend to act like he's normal..

Ok guys come let's go...
Everyone went to restaurant and they spend time very well and they forgot about all stress everything and enjoyed a lot....," except one soul..!
After spending the time they went to there dorms..

Jimin calmly went to his room with out saying any words
Guys remember tomorrow we don't have any practices and shootings so we have leisure for tomorrow take rest everyone..! Namjoon exclaims to everyone..
everyone sighed with relaxation.. wow finally we got free time taehyung said.. yeah finally everyone said ..

Jimin listened everything and straight away went to his room and locked himself..
He went to bathroom and take warm bath to relaxation.. and he want to wipe the incidents which it happens today with jungkook..
Tears are slowly falling down to his cheeks..! The tears and warm shower was mixed..after long shower he stepped out from bathroom and he came back to his room..!
He changed into comfortable clothes..! And collapsed on bed.. he's so exhausted.. should I talk with taehyung..? About jungkook..? I need some help and I don't want to tolerate this torture anymore from jungkook. What will happen if jungkook find out..? Oh no.. what should I do..? Jimin again tear up he slowly fell on the bed and crying silently..' after that slowly fallen asleep..

MEANWHILE IN JUNGKOOK'S ROOM

"Author pov"

Jungkook was just staring intensely at Jimin's wallpapers.." he's phone was totally filled with jimin photos..!
He's licking his lips while staring at jimin pics
He's totally obsessed with his cute little chim...

he can't controlling him self when he meets him..
He just controls himself till now ..!

Jungkook pov..

BUT now the waiting is over.., can't wait for claims you as mine baby doll.. he starts laughing maniacly

Skips to morning..

Everyone is getting ready.. they all are planned to go outside.. they want some refreshments..

Jimin said to Jin & namjoon.. he doesn't want to come with them..he want to take some rest so he want to stay at dorm.. so namjin.. agreed to jimin.. so he can stay at room..!

Jimin was searching for taehyung..' He slightly getting nervous..' he really needs his best friend help.
Finally taehyung came out from his room with well dressed.
Tae.. jimin called him in low voice with hurt voice m
Tae suddenly jolted up when his soulmate called him in low voice..' because it's first time jimin called him in low voice.

Everytime he listened jimin's cheerful voice. But now something different.
"Chim...what happened are you ok..? Taehyung asked him in concern voice.

Jimin was at verge of crying..' he really want to split it out everything to taehyung..'
"Tell me chim is everything ok..? He asked him in concern voice.

T-tae... actually...he was about to say but namjoon called taehyung cause it's getting late..'

Yes.. hyung I'm coming just five minutes.taehyung said to him.
Tell me Minnie. Is everything ok..? Taehyung asked in gentle voice.