chaper 7

finally the day was over. I never want to see him again. I tried to be nice to him but I'm done. All language class long he was talking so loud I can hear and was singing ! he has a beautiful voice by the way and it was distracting me! He was singing all my favorite songs too. He kept me from learning what I already knew!The rest of the day was fine except he was in all of my classes! Like, why!??!??
As soon as the bell  rang I was gone! I have to see my car was gone. I need some Tao  in my life. EXO some jay Park. wait! He has his name! And Harley crying. Calm down rose. Thunder started playing. ( this song is bae) "oh kyungsoo oppa" that man has a sexy voice. I Drive home and de -pretty myself. I look in the mirror is that a PIMPLE!!!!!!! That jerk is stressing me out. I hope I don't get gray hairs. I look at my hair and start to look for gray hairs. I take a look at myself one more time and go downstairs. I'm hungry. If you must know, I'm watching the drama Let's Eat this drama makes me hungry.
Ding Dong
I get up from laying down and grab a pillow cushion. I know lamest thing ever. I slowly open the door and look. Its Jay again.
"Hey Jay"
"Why"
" some jerk ruin my mood" I tell him
"Oh do want want me to make you feel better?" He asks
"How?"
" go get dressed, I'll show you somewhere."

Sorry I haven't been updating I've been very busy.