chapter 2

" I'm sorry oh my girl Neomudo byunhaega Oh my girl

Nuheunnaegamuhmu jalarah nalsogwijima Cause I know your everything"

" Oh Kim Hyun Joong your too late, I was already up" i say taunting my alarm and turning it off.

I walk into my bathroom, take a shower, brush my hair and put it in a bun. I brush my teeth, and wash my hair.

I wall back into my room put on pink pj shorts and my black Jay Park shirt. I grab my glasses and put them on. i wall downstairs and turn on Mnet and Mnet countdown was on. I end up listening to Erase by Joo Young and Hyoin, I sing along and start making my cereal.

I finished eating and dance around the living room to Jay Park "So good.".

"Ding dong". Who is that? I walk over to my kitchen and grab a pan, yes I'm part Rapunzel. And I creep over to the door.

I open it a crack it open and peak out. IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!

He won't recognize you right? Wait I don't even know him. I mean even if he does see me again he won't recognize me. I mean different eye color and my shirt is something I would never wear, wait my outfit is something I would never wear including glasses. I would never wear this.

"Hello?" I say this as I slowly open the door.

" Hi I'm your new neighbor Jay" OMG his voice is like heaven its deep but not too deep its high but not too high it's perfect.

I hid my pan behind me and open the door a little more. OMG he looks like an angel. Tall, muscular like I can see his muscles but not see them kind of like Jay Park. I'm scared that if I look at his face I will drool. He looks like a model his jaw line is still sharp and cut, his looks so large in writing, his nose is small, his eyes large with long eyelashes and brown hair on top of his head with a messy look. His hair was covered by his hat.

Am I in heaven? He stares at me waiting for a reply, a confused look on his beautiful face.

"I'm Rose. Oh welcome to the neighborhood" I look down and blush. Then I see something in his hand, a container.

" Oh this is kimchi my mom made it. Oh it's cabbage if you don't know. It might be spicy or sweet."

"I know, thanks I'll give it to my mom." I reply.

" I want nobody nobody but you" Oh was that song playing now?

" Oh you like kpop?" he asked.

" Oh yeah I do."

Now it's awkward great.

" Do you want to come in?"

"Oh I would love to. "

He walks in and I shut the door.

"A pan really?"

"What pan?"

He gestured to the big pan behind my small little legs to other people, but to me the're thick thighs. I mean I don't even have a thigh gap but I don't care.

"Oh yeah I thought you were a murderer or something. " I say blushing.

He busted out laughing I swear I've never heard such a beautiful laugh in my life I thought it was a song my heart fluttered so much I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

I walked into the kitchen and put the pan in its proper home then take the kimchi to my room. I walked into the living room and sat next to him.

" so what school do you go to" I ask

"Monday will be my first day at LakeHawk high I'm going to be a sophomore." Jay told me.

" really I'm a junior there."i told him

"So see you there? "

"yeah"i replied.

" do you like kdramas? i ask

"yeah"

"what's your favorite one? "i ask him.

" Secret Garden. I just love Ha ji-won

"Really i love Hyun Bin in that one. "I said.

"And when he sacrificed himself for her just so she could live. I was so intrigued. I was watching and I thought to myself wow this is how a real man should be."

"yeah i was crying" I added.

Then right at that moment don't cry by EXO started playing. We look at each other and then started laughing. By the time my mom got home my face was red and he was storytelling. But he had to go because his mom called asking him where it was (sadly).

" Bye Jay it was nice talking to you."

"Bye see you at school."

The rest of the weekend passed in blur.

Chapter 2 is done. Look out my new story coming out soon. It's title is Middle school the untold story.
It's about my middle school experience.
Anyway chapter 3 will be out as possible, I just hate have to post middle school. Thanks for reading I hope you like it. :-)
P.s. jay is totally different from Jay Park I just wanted to use his face because he is a beautiful peice of man.