chapter 1

"Rose,Rose" "oppa" oh Hyun Joong oppa I love you.

"Rose, Rose, wake up"

I felt myself starting to wake up.

"No Hyun Joong oppa don't leave me" I begged. "Rose get up or you'll be late for school."

I open my eyes all I saw with my posters of Kim Hyung Joong, Jay Park, Big Bang, 2 p.m., EXO, and others. My phone was still playing the drama I was watching last night Secret Garden.

"I'm up" I yelled to my mom. As soon as I get out of the bed I'm hit with a cold breeze. I put my feet on the ground luckily I have carpet in my room.

I grab my glasses and walking to the bathroom. I look at myself, I look like crap. I turn on the water and I take my clothes off and get in the shower. I wash my hair and body as soon as I get out of the shower and hit with a cold breeze I grab my towel dry and walk into my room.

I put on my bra, panties, and undershirt and walk back into the bathroom I put my long curly hair in a tight bun wash my hands and take my glasses off. I grab my contacts and put them in, they are grey my natural eye color is brown but nobody knows that. When that is done I start my makeup. I put on mascara, blush, and lipstick, I have great skin. I take one last look at myself in the mirror, smile and walk out.

When I'm back in my room I put on blue leggings and a white sweater, I've been put on my black calf high boots and walk out of my room. I put in my headphones they're playing Jay Park metronome walk downstairs and start singing along.

" morning mom." I grabbed a pancake and bite into it. "Bye mom love you. "

I walk out the door to my black Bugatti. I start blasting SHINee sherlock and sing along to all the lyrics because I actually do speak Korean but nobody else knows about my mom and my best friend.

I stopped at Dunkin Donuts and order my usual then I'm off to school all over again. When I get to the school I turn off shinee and I start playing Selena Gomez kpop is better though. I park turn off my car and grab my drink and book bag and walk off.

As I walk into the school and was greeted with so many hellos, how are you's, and I love your outfit today's and you look so cute 's .I was just tired this morning. I get to my locker and grab my books and I walk to my home room.

I'm greeted by my best friend Christine we talked a little bit about whatever and then the bell rings. My schedule is English, Math, Science, Lunch , then gym art and I get to go home.

After school:

I grab my book from my locker and walk out the door and go into my Bugatti. Its Friday so I start playing 2 p.m. Go crazy all the way home. As soon as I get there I take off all of my clothes put on sweats, take my contacts, put my glasses on and start playing Secret Garden and fall asleep. Tomorrow I will dance to kpop , watch more dramas, and will probably talk to other kpoppers around the world. I plan on going to Korea so might as well go out for some colleges there too, even though I don't go for three more years.

Dream Land:

"Jay oppa it's so nice see you"

This is my very first story i hope you like it. If you have any group, idol, our drama request tell me in the comments.