First day of school

Hey guys so the only reason I'm posting this late is because I had lost my chapter 4 and so I had to rewrite it all over again and that is a b**** that is hard trying to remember all of this and all of that so i just started again.

Jay's POV:

" come back home"

"2ne1 I am home, so let me sleep" i groan

  I get up stretch and go take a shower. Brush my teeth and put on my glasses.

I put on a button up shirt and some skinny jeans. I put on my snapback and my addidias  and bookbag. I walk out the door to the bus stop while waiting for the bus a Bugatti drove by. That car was beautiful. Then 10 minutes later the bus comes and I get on.

  I put in my headphones and listen to kpop. Too and you want come back home was playing in my ear.

When I get to school I see that Bugatti again. The owner must come here. I walk into the school and I go to my homeroom. i I aready got my schedule and tour of the school on Saturday.

  I walk in and sit down. No one paid any attention to me. That was the rest of the day, till lunch period.

   At lunch I have gotten some weird food and as I was walking this girl bumped into me. She's pretty but not as pretty as Rose.

"My shirt" She screamed

She just stood there. She look kind of funny like that. It made her shirt  look a whole lot better. But in order for me to seem like I was actually sorry about running into her I made my face look like I was guilty.

  After like 2 seconds everybody came running to us asking her if she was okay and all this other stuff. Great. I dumped my lunch onto  a popular person what a great way to start off my first day of school and while this is happening I was going to squietly sneak away and sit my ass down but it didn't happen that way.

" are you okay?"  I heard a soft voice ask me. I look up and see her looking at me. Then she grabbed me and took me outside the bathroom.

  I don't know what she's planning to do but I won't do it.

She walked into the bathroom and came back out with a wet paper towel and started  wiping my face. I didn't even notice I had food on it. After that she walked away and came back with a new shirt.

She went into the bathroom and came back out 10 minutes minutes later  with the new shirt but I walked away and hid.

The rest of the day I was shunned bi girls and glared at by guys. As I was walking home I heard this voice a male voice.

"  hey I saw how you bumped into Rose and dumped your lunch on to her. It was crazy. I've never seen anybody do that but you shouldn't try that again."

I turn to you tall blonde haired guy with gray eyes.

" ok."

"I'm Chris"

" I'm Jay"

" You're tall for an Asian and you sound so American."

"  I am American." I am tall I'm 6 feet 1 inches

" so what are you?"  this guy is starting to annoy me.

" I'm Korean."

" so do you speak the language?"

" ani"(no)

"So you do"

"Ani"

"How do you say hello?"

I pick up my phone.

"Omma" I say as I start walking faster.

When he was far enough away from me I put my phone away and I started walking home daydreaming.

" do you need a ride?"

I turn and see the girl that I bumped into today.

" no thanks I'm fine" I say.

She looks down at her outfit and then looked up as if she just realized something.

"Ok" into drives off. At least now I know who owns the Bugatti.

When I finally get home I take off my glasses and go next door to Rose. I knock on the door and she opens it with a knife.

Haha here we go.

I'm done I hope you guys liked this chapter I was supposed to be working on my addition to one of my high schools but last week 2 weeks ago maybe I promised you guys that I would update so here it is.