Monday

Sorry I haven't been posting its just Christmas and family and school. I was going to post but I had a good nap. Also the snacks my friend brought didn't help, so ssssssooooooorrrryyyyy. do you still love me. Well here is the story . oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

   Monday:

"Everybody wake up (wake up) haega

ddeunda. everybody haega ddeunda"

"No shinee I don't want to get up, I want to sleep. " I groan.

But I get up anyway.

   I shower, shave, wash my hair, brush my wet hair, put in my contacts, and wash my face.  I put on massacre and lip gloss and take one look in the mirror satisfied.

   I let my hair air dry down my back. I walk into my room and put on a black flower skirt and a pink button up shirt and tuck it in the skirt then, I put on my flower boots and put in my flower earrings and  paint my fingernails pink  I hate the color pink with a passion but I wear anyway. When the paint is dry I add a white streak on top and then put on my top coat.

   When I'm done getting ready I walk downstairs grab an omelette and my book bag and walk out.

  I walk over my Bugatti and drive to Dunkin Donuts, then to school. When I arrive I walk in and it's the usual but there is some talk about a new boy, but I didn't care.

   I put my headphones in and listen to "who you"by g-dragon then to Big Bang, BTS, and Shinhwa.

   I took tests, did  work sang in music and at lunch someone walked  into me.

   "MY SHIRT!!!!"

  I felt some gravy, mashed potatoes, and juice go down my shirt and getting my shirt.

   I look up and see an cute asian with glasses on and for some reason he looks really familiar.

"s-s-s-sorry, I really didn't mean to" he bout an apology. Damn , he must be really sorry.

   Next thing you know everyone is at my side asking if I'm o.k.  these people need to get away from me.

" Are you o.k." I asked him.

  Everyone shut up instantly like the president just walked in. Or like they are just what you need for some reason.

"yes"

I helped him up and then I walk to the bathroom with them. I go in get a wet paper towel and come back out to him and wipe his face. He had food on it.

  After that I walk to my locker and grab my white shirt and take it to the bathroom. I take off my shirt and wash off the excess food on my body and put on the white shirt. No it doesn't match my outfit, sadly.

   The rest of the day it was uneventful. After school I went home to venus by Shinhwa.

" Your my lo-o-o-o-o-o-ove happiness"

I sang at the top of my lungs. I was getting looked at like I was crazy when I didn't care.

  Then I saw Jay and his (sexy self(. I Drive up next to him.

"Do you wanna ride?"

"No I'm fine miss"

Wait why is he calling me miss?  I look down at my outfit and look in the mirror, I'm still in "perfect"form and he probably didn't recognise me.

"oh o.k."I reply and drive off.

I go home de-pretty myself and take a nap.

   Chapter 3 is up. Please read my  other story called middle school the untold story it's about me and my life in middle school pretty interesting my life is pretty interesting that's why I'm writing a book about myself so. Please read please enjoy this story I mean I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more chapters in the future especially in 2015 and if I have time maybe be very end of 2014 if I have enough time to. So yeah hope you like that look forward to more chapters in the upcoming year.