Tokyo

Shivani's P.O.V-

"Noooooooo"

"Somebody please help"

"Oh please God, don't let this happen" I sobbed.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

I was weeping when Arjun barged into the living room.

"What happened, why are you crying" he asked.

Crying, no I wasn't crying.

I was mourning.

"What's wrong Shivani" he asked again when I didn't answer.

" To-okyo died" I whispered.

"What" he asked with a questioning look.

"Tokyo died" I said a little bit loud this time and pointed towards the TV.

He looked at the TV for a while then looked at me again with disbelief.

"Are you insane, you were crying because some character from a movie died" he said with perplexity.

"Movie? It's not a movie you idiot. It's Money Heist, one of the greatest series of this decade" I said.

He looked at me as if I was speaking Hebrew.

"So what, your precious Tokyo dies and you wake up the whole Mumbai at 3 in the morning?" he questioned.

"She isn't my precious Tokyo. I don't like her, she always puts professors plan in jeopardy, but she wasn't supposed to die" I babbled shedding my tears.

" Stop crying Shivani and go back to sleep" he said with frustration.

" I don't want to sleep, you go" I answered back.

" If you don't get up from the sofa then I'm gonna drag you to your bed" he retorted.

Normally I would have challenged him but right now I didn't had the strength to argue. So I got up and went to my room.

Yeah my room.

What did you expect, that I would share a room with that idiot.

Impossible

The day we arrived in Mumbai, Arjun had asked me to chose any room which I wanted, well other than his.

It's been 2 weeks since then.

I usually spend my time visiting Rahul in his movie set or I hang out with Karan. Karan is now my friend not Arjun's.

Me and Arjun, well we rarely see each other. He spends most of his time in the office and I waste my time partying.

What, I am on my summer vacation, I don't have anything else to do.

Badi Ma has been forcing us to go for a trip since we didn't had our honeymoon but somehow we have always avoided it.

Thinking about all these stuffs I went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

I woke up at 8 in the morning and went to kitchen to have some food.

I was on my way when I saw Arjun having his breakfast while reading his reports. He was in his Tee and track pant.