|twenty-five|

before either of them knew it, their embrace turned into an exchange of honey kisses and the lightest darkness

it was solar eclipse, of the light and the dark. the saint, kissing the devil. intriguing, persuasive, enigmatic.

taeyong felt his lips trail the straight edge of the flesh on his neck.

"did you know that we only expose our neck when we fully trust someone." the words slip out of taeyong's mouth, the flesh held tight within his teeth. the words coming out as more of a statement than a question.

"sounds accurate." jaehyun hums, his lips meeting the cherry red lips, that could heal him or end him, all in a couple of words.

"the lion has a mane to protect his neck, but the lioness is exposed and vulnerable." taeyong whispers, bitting gently on jaehyun's tender lower lip.

"am i in biology class or am i making love to the love of my life?" jaehyun laughs, resting his forehead on taeyong's fragile shoulder.

"lions are bigger, more dominant, the leader, they attack their prey with brute strength. but, the lioness is fast, strategic, and she's hidden, until she knows the exact moment when she can kill her prey." taeyong continues, bitting jaehyun's ear softly, wrapping his fingertips in his hair.

"is this at all relevant to the situation?" jaehyun sighs, with a small laugh rolling off of his lips.

"and then, when she knows without a doubt that her prey is in her grasp, she goes for the jugular, the throat is crushed, and game over." taeyong smiles.

it's only takes a millisecond for jaehyun to feel the cold, slim barrel against his throat. and an all familiar click.

"game over, my gazelle."

the player has lost his own game. he's flooded with every emotion depicted by man. rage, agony, but the most foreign to him, betrayal. in its rawest form, and completely blindsided.

he tries to raise his head, but his instincts betray him, just adding leverage to taeyong's suffocating arms. all the years of excruciating training, all to betray him when he needed it the most.

"so how long have i been gazelle, thinking i was the lion?" jaehyun answers through gritted teeth.

"long before you even set eyes on me. actually, before you even knew i existed." taeyong sighs, with such a sense of utter power.