|ten|

ab·scond/əbˈskänd/verbleave hurriedly and secretly, typically to avoid detection of or arrest for an unlawful action such as theft

ab·scond
/əbˈskänd/
verb
leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to avoid detection of or arrest for an unlawful action such as theft.
=
it has been four months without jaehyun. he disappeared that night with johnny, yuta, mina and doyoung, leaving the rest of the members with nothing but a quick phone call of their trip to meet suppliers around the world.

taeyong was happy at first, there was nothing more that he wanted than to never see jaehyun again, or at least that's what he told himself. it became much easier at the jung manor, everyone wasn't in fear of stepping on jaehyun's toes, or catching him a bad mood.

the remainder of the team made taeyong into basically, a lethal machine. he was shooting arrows at a sickening speed and with pin-point accuracy. not to mention, he could keep up a fight with jeno much longer than anyone else could. he could hack into pretty much anything thanks to jaemin, and his strategy skills shined through, showing to the team exactly what jaehyun had seen in him.

jaehyun's team from china also returned, making the house even crazier and so much more amusing than taeyong thought possible. they were all young, still slightly inexperienced except for their main talent. taeyong in particular took quite the liking to sicheng, who was quiet but showed to be a genius when it came to bombs. hendery was training as a double agent, yangyang was a knife thrower like jungwoo and xiaojun was sharp-shooter. but they were all skilled in shooting and combat as everyone on the team was required to.

taeyong had yet to meet the rest of the china team which sicheng mentioned went with jaehyun. he had told him that kun was the best strategist apart from jaehyun, lucas was the best fighter which he didn't apologize to jeno for, and ten was double agent for undercover missions because he spoke so many languages.

all of his younger members liked taeyong quite a lot, always coming to him for advice or begging him to make his signature lemon squares. he rightfully earned his position as their hyung and the one in command as he was the oldest on the team and the most skilled overall. of course, until jaehyun and doyoung came back.

"yongie hyung! are they done yet? we all finished our dinner!" mark and haechan yell, running into the kitchen, hugging into his legs.

"boys! did they eat their vegetables?" taeyong questions, pulling the sweet lemon squares out of the oven, just as he had promised haechan and mark if they finished their online school work.

"yes, hyung!" they all shout back, happily sipping on their beers, enjoying the dinner that taeil had made them before leaving to the store to pick up the groceries he had ordered.

"jeno, did they actually?" taeyong asked again, knowing that yangyang and hendery most likely ate them, to take one for the team so they could all have dessert.